+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

adzi113

Nov 20, 2020
I have tried to login my CIC account for several time recently, but I found out there is no response on the page when I click on the login button after I entered my username and password. Did anyone getting the same issue?
It happens from time to time. Clearing out browsing history / cache sometimes helps but not always. Usually next day its fine.

Mariam t

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Hi please can someone help with my question as i am a bit paranoid
i received my second gcms note this morning.Requested Oct 23rd and received Nov 23rd
Eligibility- passed
Security- not started
Criminality- in progress
Medical- passed
Biometrics- excempt. updated to complete October 15
Infor sharing- in progress

The 1st gcms that was received in August had the same information as above except eligibility was Recommended pass den.

MY question is
  1. I have the same note from case analyst on both gcms. was expecting to at least see an additional note from officer that shows the movement from recommended pass to pass. Is that normal?
  2. DOes that mean eligibility passed was by analyst and not the officer.
  3. And is it normal for criminality and security to take that long.
AOR JUNE 3RD,CEC INLAND WITH 2 DEPENDENT OUTSIDE CANADA.

I will really appreciate a response/ reply.

Last edited:

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Amazing news, congratulations.

Did you receive any updates on your profile (other than bio updating?) before COPR news?
Thank you!
Wow!! Congratulations!!
No none I got a call this morning at exactly 9 am for my landing interview. 5 minutes later my profile was updated as approved and COPR was in my email.

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Hi please can someone help with my question as i am a bit paranoid
i received my second gcms note this morning.Requested Oct 23rd and received Nov 23rd
Eligibility- passed
Security- not started
Criminality- in progress
Medical- passed
Biometrics- excempt. updated to complete October 15
Infor sharing- in progress

The 1st gcms that was received in August had the same information as above except eligibility was Recommended pass den.

MY question is
  1. I have the same note from case analyst on both gcms. was expecting to at least see an additional note from officer that shows the movement from recommended pass to pass. Is that normal?
  2. DOes that mean eligibility passed was by analyst and not the officer.
  3. And is it normal for criminality and security to take that long.
AOR JUNE 3RD,CEC INLAND WITH 2 DEPENDENT OUTSIDE CANADA.

I will really appreciate a response/ reply.
@legalfalcon Hoping if you could answer this? Could eligibility be directly passed by analyst without any officer review? Is that possible at all?