+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Latest update on my June 13 AOR CEC inland: Criminality passed Oct 29, though eligibility is still pending officer’s approval. Hence, security not started.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Have your biometrics been updated as complete?
No, that’s the weird part. I read that other people here with later AORs had theirs updated.

The call centre agent also said “criminality and biometrics are complete as of Oct 29” so I’m not sure why mine is different.

I was also told that biometrics fee has been refunded, though I haven’t seen it on my credit card. Only been a week so let’s see.

Last edited:

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Hello everyone,
I came to know that everything passed on 21st oct when i called them. Then i have called last week for an update , then also they said everything passed and waiting for final decision. And today they said its approved(but there is no update on my profile) awaiting officer to update things for further process. I cant get relieved until i see an update on profile
AOR June 10
CEC inland
Biomtrics give on OCT 13th

kevin.ottawa

Nov 5, 2020
Hello everyone,
I came to know that everything passed on 21st oct when i called them. Then i have called last week for an update , then also they said everything passed and waiting for final decision. And today they said its approved(but there is no update on my profile) awaiting officer to update things for further process. I cant get relieved until i see an update on profile
AOR June 10
CEC inland
Biomtrics give on OCT 13th
Do you know your Visa Office? Are you an individual application or with dependents?

Anmolg

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Some people from cic call centre seems very rude. He said you called in 5 days ago. I can only check if there is any change. He refused to give more information. It takes an hour to reach out to them and this answer.

Varunsharma19

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Some people from cic call centre seems very rude. He said you called in 5 days ago. I can only check if there is any change. He refused to give more information. It takes an hour to reach out to them and this answer.
Just order gcms notes right to information act.

skabli

Jul 18, 2014
@legalfalcon

Hello ,
Since the VAC has been closed in india since the past 6 months I have not been able to give my biometrics, My AOR is june 2nd.
The medicals are passed dated june 29 2020.
My question is does the IRCC start looking into the file for eligibility or background check even if biometrics are not given?
If they do start processing what stage might I be ?
Since I dont check my profile that often, I might have missed any ghost update other members keep pointing at.

The Background check gives the below status
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
@legalfalcon

Hello ,
Since the VAC has been closed in india since the past 6 months I have not been able to give my biometrics, My AOR is june 2nd.
My question is does the IRCC start looking into the file for eligibility or background check even if biometrics are not given?
Since I dont check my profile that often, I might have missed any ghost update other members keep pointing at.

• We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
They will start eligibility and (i think) security. That's why there were a quite a few cases here where pre-lockdown applicants who gave their biometrics got approvals within a few days, because the file was complete, pending biometrics.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hello ,

IRCC will continue to processs your application even if your biometrics are pending. Due to biometrics you criminality will show as pending but your eligibility will continue to be processed.

All application go though the following stages:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

To read in the stages, see https://bit.ly/3jUz8Pb

To know the status of your application you can send a webform and ask. To read on how to understand webform responses, see https://bit.ly/2Idk1mN

Or, you can request your GCMS notes.