>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Called IRCC today. Aor- June 24th
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- passed
Security- passed
Agent was very helpful and patient. After hearing status of my application it was kind of hard to believe because I got my GCMS notes this week that were generated on Oct 28th (applied Sept 14th) and security wasn't even started. She told me that a senior officer will check my final details like expiry of passport and medicals etc and then isssue a COPR letter & it shouldn't take too many days.
I think that's their technique to people calm.. my AOR is June 1st. Been calling them last month they are saying same thing over and over again!

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I think that's their technique to people calm.. my AOR is June 1st. Been calling them last month they are saying same thing over and over again!
That's fine I am ok to wait for a month or two to actually get PR letter. Just hearing that everything is passed is a big relief to be honest. Many march/april aor people are still waiting for their eligibility to be passed. So I guess we are still lucky and in a better position. I hope you get yours soon. Good luck! :)

Rgopal

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
That's fine I am ok to wait for a month or two to actually get PR letter. Just hearing that everything is passed is a big relief to be honest. Many march/april aor people are still waiting for their eligibility to be passed. So I guess we are still lucky and in a better position. I hope you get yours soon. Good luck! :)
That's Right! Good Luck to you too :)

Reactions: Angel1113

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Congratulation fellow!!! For my application, I don't even want to call them to check my application :-( . Just wait and hope now.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Called IRCC today. Aor- June 24th
Eligibility- passed
Criminality- passed
Security- passed
Agent was very helpful and patient. After hearing status of my application it was kind of hard to believe because I got my GCMS notes this week that were generated on Oct 28th (applied Sept 14th) and security wasn't even started. She told me that a senior officer will check my final details like expiry of passport and medicals etc and then isssue a COPR letter & it shouldn't take too many days.
Greatt!! Congratulations!!
I am in the same boat as you!! Sailing slow and steady!
For me it’s been around 2 weeks since everything passed and waiting for final decision.

Reactions: Angel1113

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Greatt!! Congratulations!!
I am in the same boat as you!! Sailing slow and steady!
For me it’s been around 2 weeks since everything passed and waiting for final decision.
Thank you @$$harsh$$ I guess it depends on when they open our applications next. Let us know as soon as you hear something.

Reactions: $$harsh$$

Danishacca55

Feb 14, 2020
My status for eligibility is REVIEW REQUIRED. However, GCMS notes also state that eligibility is READY TO FINALIZE. Following is the extract:

NOTES
NOTES 1:
Created Date: 2020/08/04
Updated Date: 2020/08/14
Updated By: DM01333
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 – CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E00XXXXXXX REGULATION PNP: FSW, 2020/06/09 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following, RECOMMENDATION: ** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED *** A11.2: MET ----- R87: APPERS TO MEET ------ R75: APPEARS TO MEET ------ R76: Selection Criteria – FSW Points: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria – Funds: Settlement Funds are MET, Medical ALL VALID READY TO FINALIZE

@legalfalcon

happy777S

Jan 29, 2020
My status for eligibility is REVIEW REQUIRED. However, GCMS notes also state that eligibility is READY TO FINALIZE. Following is the extract:

NOTES
NOTES 1:
Created Date: 2020/08/04
Updated Date: 2020/08/14
Updated By: DM01333
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 – CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: E00XXXXXXX REGULATION PNP: FSW, 2020/06/09 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following, RECOMMENDATION: ** OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED *** A11.2: MET ----- R87: APPERS TO MEET ------ R75: APPEARS TO MEET ------ R76: Selection Criteria – FSW Points: APPEARS TO MEET R76: Selection Criteria – Funds: Settlement Funds are MET, Medical ALL VALID READY TO FINALIZE

@legalfalcon
What is your aor date?