+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vmdn

May 1, 2016
Hi guys,

I'm a CEC inland candidate and got the COPR on Oct 28. I can see the document number in my profile but haven't got an official copr email yet.
I called IRCC today, an agent told me I don't need to do anything because they have my digital photo in the system, and will send me my PR card.
However, in this forum, I saw other people mentioned they received an official email recently and need to mail photos to a visa office physically.

So what are the latest steps during the covid-19 for inland EE applicants after COPR?
Please share your info and discuss if we are in a similar situation.

I also posted a thread for this.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/confusions-about-next-steps-after-copr.708869/
I received an email from our local immigration office with the picture instructions. I do not understand why though, if we have submitted ours with the application.

winev

Star Member
Nov 29, 2017
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
Hello guys!

How long does it usually take for Service Canada to call you for Biometrics? I got my letter July 27th and I haven't heard from them yet. Should I call them back? Any advice?

Thank you!

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
did you get email notification too when there was a ghost update?
No I didn't. I just have a habit of checking my cic account every few hours. When I opened it today it said profile updated but no change in any info. When I logged out & logged back in, status changed to submitted again.

Sep 10, 2020
Hello guys!

How long does it usually take for Service Canada to call you for Biometrics? I got my letter July 27th and I haven't heard from them yet. Should I call them back? Any advice?

Thank you!
nothing is fixed...they can call you anytime...even on Saturdays...so stick to your phone 24 hrs. and there's is no use of calling SC bcz they have no idea of calls