+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Hey. Yes am new on this forum but am looking for other people’s review since long time. Yes buddy am still waiting call from sc..
Thanks for the reply, good luck to you and everyone else who is still waiting for the SC call!

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
80%! What’s your timeline?
They estimate that they process 80% of applications in 6 months. The percentage is only showing how far in to that 6 month timeline your applications is at. Some go through in less than 2 months. Others take years. There is no point in relying on that percentage number at all. Also, during the pandemic they are working in reduced capacity. Applications are likely to take longer than 6 months to process.

Steffans

Jan 26, 2016
Hai there. I called IRCC today. They said everything’s passed except biometrics. No calls yet. AOR 18 june. CEC Inland
What do you guys tell them before they tell you all the updates.

I have called them just once.. On my 4th month anniversary of my AOR.

They did not give me any update, maybe I did not get a nice Rep

RajathaBS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
It seems like mine is similar status
AOR: June 22, 2020
Medical: Passed August 14, 2020
Biometric: Completed on Oct 30, 2020 (Seems like my wife exempted even though she did not provide Biometric earlier)
Additional Documents: NA (Changed after I was requested for new passport and submitted the same as validity was less than 3 months)

if my PR is not approved I would apply for BOWP in early Dec 2020 as still little time I have for current WP.

If your WP is expiring in less than 30 days, you should apply one right away.
Even mine is in similar status
AOR: June 19, 2020
Medical: Passed August 15, 2020
Biometric: Completed on Oct 15, 2020 (Seems like my wife exempted even though she did not provide Biometric earlier)

Not sure what could be the timeline and what would be the process for us. :)