+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Called IRCC today and was told that my eligibility was marked as recommended pass and criminality has been marked as passed. My AOR is June 27 and my eligibility review did not even start when I called them a few days ago. My biometrics was updated on October 20 and there was a ghost update on October 23. I also received my GCMS notes which I applied a month ago and it was generated on October 5 and as per the information on it, my eligibility was still marked as ‘Not started.’
We have a similar AOR. Called IRCC Oct. 5 and was told eligibility not started. Yesterday had another call (Oct. 26) and was told everything was "in progress" except medical passed. How does Security is in progress if Eligibility is not passed?

TOTTI10

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Called IRCC today. AOR June 17 - Med Passed - Eligibility recommended pass - Security not started. Bio exempt but no update on profile

HBarnes

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
We have a similar AOR. Called IRCC Oct. 5 and was told eligibility not started. Yesterday had another call (Oct. 26) and was told everything was "in progress" except medical passed. How does Security is in progress if Eligibility is not passed?
In my case the agent said eligibility recommended passed and everything else is in progress and that I should just wait, especially given that official estimated processing time is 6 month

sukhi27

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2020
I finally got application approved. MyCIC account updated with approved status today.
AOR-12 JUNE
CEC Inland

Review of eligibility
October 27, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Review of medical results -
July 29, 2020 You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.

Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics
October 6, 2020 Completed.

Background check
October 9, 2020 Your background check was completed.

Final decision
October 27, 2020 Your application was approved.
Check your messages below for details.

No email for COPR yet ???? is this normal ? but a document category is generated in my account.

Txxxxxxxxx

will my COPR come in mail or pdf in CIC account ?
i also didn't get any photos instructions.

am i missing something ?

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020
We have a similar AOR. Called IRCC Oct. 5 and was told eligibility not started. Yesterday had another call (Oct. 26) and was told everything was "in progress” except medical passed. How does Security is in progress if Eligibility is not passed?
The call centre agents aren’t specific about these checks. I doubt your security is in progress if your eligibility is yet to be marked as passed. To be honest, I was quite surprised when the agent told me my eligibility has been marked as recommended pass when I was expecting vague words like ‘valid.’ A11.2 eligibility is usually done by case processing agents these days and they make a recommendation to the visa officer who gets your case file. The best way to know your application status is to get GCMS notes and look for *OFFICER REVIEW* in the last few pages.

Reactions: Angel1113

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Your application got updated in the night ?

I finally got application approved. MyCIC account updated with approved status today.
AOR-12 JUNE
CEC Inland

Review of eligibility
October 27, 2020 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.

Interview

Biometrics

Background check

Final decision

No email for COPR yet ???? is this normal ? but a document category is generated in my account.

Txxxxxxxxx

am i missing something ?

veronica_n

Star Member
Jun 19, 2020
Good morning, I just had a call with a nice agent (thanks God since it was my first call)

Eligibility: recommended passed
Security: not started
Criminality: in progress
VO: Ottawa
Info sharing: in progress

AOR - June 20 2020
CEC Inland
BIL- September 25 2020
MEP- August 12 2020

Reactions: Angel1113

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I got this response from IRCC regarding my GCMS notes after sending ATIP an email to enquire about the status.

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.
We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on October 14th, 2020.
Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.
Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.
We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.
Regards.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
AOR-12 JUNE
CEC Inland

Review of eligibility

Interview

Biometrics

Background check

Final decision

Txxxxxxxxx

am i missing something ?
Congratulations!!
You should be getting COPR by email shortly.

sukhi27

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2020
Congratulations!!
You should be getting COPR by email shortly.
thank you.

just called IRCC regarding COPR,

as per them my case is under Etobicoke office for COPR & Etobicoke office is currently taking 2 weeks for all applications that are approved to upload COPR in CIC accounts.

agent said it will be uploaded within 2 weeks,

my guess is they are calling everyone for landing (on phone) & sending out COPR letter after & photo request for PR CARD. ( guess is based on my friend's application who got COPR last week by this process)

03JAN

Sep 2, 2020
thank you.

just called IRCC regarding COPR,

as per them my case is under Etobicoke office for COPR & Etobicoke office is currently taking 2 weeks for all applications that are approved to upload COPR in CIC accounts.

agent said it will be uploaded within 2 weeks,

my guess is they are calling everyone for landing (on phone) & sending out COPR letter after & photo request for PR CARD. ( guess is based on my friend's application who got COPR last week by this process)
Hi, did you get any GU before your application is approved? Thanks!

sukhi27

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2020
Hi, did you get any GU before your application is approved? Thanks!
i only 2 updates since AOR June 12

one for biometric/medical July 29
one when biometric uploaded oct 6
after that oct 27 application approved

nothing in between, i checked profile on daily basis

Reactions: 03JAN and myfic