+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

azurtoy

Jun 23, 2017
I was curious about the steps after CoPR for PR card in-land since we are not directed to visit immigration office or port of entry for landing. And if anybody had same question, this is the answer i found.
I'm wondering people who got CoPR in this forum were asked to submit photos. I'll get ready with my photo waiting for CoPR.

If you got your COPR, but haven’t landed
If we sent you a COPR, but you haven’t been able to go to one of our offices in Canada to validate it, we’ll contact you to tell you what to do. Use the web form if you need to update your contact information.

You should not travel to a port of entry to validate your COPR. This is not considered essential travel and you won’t be able to validate it this way.

Due to COVID-19, we have a new process to confirm permanent resident status. We don’t need a COPR for this new process if you are in Canada.

Permanent resident cards
Once you become a permanent resident, we’ll send you a document to confirm your new status in Canada. We’ll also ask you to provide a photo so we can start the process of issuing your first permanent resident (PR) card. You don’t need to apply for your first PR card.

While you wait for your PR card, you can use this document to prove that you’re a PR in Canada and to apply for government benefits and services that you’re eligible for such as, to apply for your social insurance number so you can work.

It may take longer than usual for us to issue your PR card.

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Just called irrc this morning , spoke to a nice lady she took about three minutes to go over my application
CEC inland , Aor June 5th
Eligibility -passed
Security - passed
Criminality - in progress, bio exempt (completed ,oct 20th)

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Just called irrc this morning , spoke to a nice lady she took about three minutes to go over my application
CEC inland , Aor June 5th
Eligibility -passed
Security - passed
Criminality - in progress, bio exempt (completed ,oct 20th)
Hi! Can you please share the phone number and extensions you used to reach her.

Reactions: nyiable

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Select different options like refugee status then they will transfer the call to agent.
Finally contacted them. Tried calling at 8 am exactly and connected within 8 minutes.
As per the agent everything is passsed and suggested to wait for call from ircc for virtual landing. But i do not see any update on online profile except a ghost update yesterday. Hope they will call soon to relieve my tension.

CEC June 10th AOR
Med Passed july 29
biometrics provided on Oct 13th