>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
Hello Guys,

I got a ghost update again. Last week it was along with mass updates for everyone(may be glitch). Do you think its same this time too or does it actually indicate some progress ?

Aor -June 10th CEC
Med pass july 29th
Biometrics given on oct 13th

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
Hello Guys,

I got a ghost update again. Last week it was along with mass updates for everyone(may be glitch). Do you think its same this time too or does it actually indicate some progress ?

Aor -June 10th CEC
Med pass july 29th
Biometrics given on oct 13th
I think it should be actual progress. You can always call and ask if there is any update on the status of your application or wait and see what will happen the next few days. Hopefully its a sign of COPR.

wingsofhope

Oct 21, 2020
Does anyone know when will vfs centers in India reopen ? Since things are gradually unlocking, biometric centers would be the least crowded place considering only people with appointment would be present.

CPXL326

Oct 21, 2020
CEC
AOR: June 5
BIL: July 23
I got my BIL on July 23, but nobody call me to collect the biometric yet. Does SC really follow the application Date to call the applicants? My friend got her BIL later than me but she already received the phone call from SC. I am worried that they might forget my case.

myfic

Star Member
Oct 7, 2020
CEC
AOR: June 5
BIL: July 23
I got my BIL on July 23, but nobody call me to collect the biometric yet. Does SC really follow the application Date to call the applicants? My friend got her BIL later than me but she already received the phone call from SC. I am worried that they might forget my case.
Don't you worry, you will receive your call eventually.
But if you have given your fingerprints in the last 10 years to ircc, you are biometric-exempt. The biometric will be updated automatically on the system.

CPXL326

Oct 21, 2020
But if you have given your fingerprints in the last 10 years to ircc, you are biometric-exempt. The biometric will be updated automatically on the system.
Thanks for your reply. I haven't given the fingerprints before, so that's why I am so worried that they might forget me (T-T).

Zi2345

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Its almost a month now and I am still writing for Them to update my profile as i am exempt, I dont know if theres a pattern on which they are updating the profiles as many people on this forum got updates.

Dr krupal

Dec 3, 2015
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
10-06-2020
I think it should be actual progress. You can always call and ask if there is any update on the status of your application or wait and see what will happen the next few days. Hopefully its a sign of COPR.
Thank you , i have tried calling them from last few days and couldnt connect , the automated messages says they are too busy and hangs up. I have sent a web form a week ago and received general response "your application is in process" even though i have requested specific response on eligibilty, security and criminality.

Lucky1984

Apr 15, 2019
I applied under category provincial nominee
But i think when i apply i select canadian experience class under category option,
Can i change now or not? Is my file effected with this or not?
Can i see my profile now what can i fill?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
I applied under category provincial nominee
But i think when i apply i select canadian experience class under category option,
Can i change now or not? Is my file effected with this or not?
Can i see my profile now what can i fill?

No you cannot. It is determined by the invitation of IRCC.

Basically, if you are meeting conditions for multiple program, the prioritiy order is PNP > CEC > FSW. This is simply because the simplicity as you only need to show the proof of provincial nomination for PNP, while you have to submit multiple proof of meeting the requirements of CEC or FSW. So why bother to do that?

Reactions: Zeekeem

Lucky1984

Apr 15, 2019
No you cannot. It is determined by the invitation of IRCC.

Basically, if you are meeting conditions for multiple program, the prioritiy order is PNP > CEC > FSW. This is simply because the simplicity as you only need to show the proof of provincial nomination for PNP, while you have to submit multiple proof of meeting the requirements of CEC or FSW. So why bother to do that?
Thanks for reply but Than what is the difference between pnp inland and cec?