+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ro66

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
So the officer verifying my file gonna reject my file ?? Because i am
Out of status for one day in canada ? Please reply i am really worried
You should have already applied before it expired. But talk to ur lawyer they will help you out definitely. Will maintain ur status too by restoring. U must restore ur status within 90 days if ur status expires . Dnt worry but be quick.

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020
Hi,

Don't worry. I missed four calls from Service Canada within two days last week, but they called me a 5th time, and I finally picked it up... So you don't have to worry, they will for sure call you again, just try your best not to miss any calls from now on.

Good luck!
Thank you for your response. I hope I will get call son from SC.

Reactions: wuyuenaixi

Jaynimz

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Honestly I don’t think they will even finalize our application at the end of this month with the pace at which they are working
Ottawa office is very slow!

I logged into my application and saw that application updated but there wasn't any updates since Biometric updated to complete on Oct 15 when I clicked on my application. Does it count as ghost update? does anyone face the same matter?

gdawar

Star Member
Jun 1, 2020
United States
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2020
Nomination.....
15-01-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
What issues pls?
Issue: Many of us could not log in our applications on Friday and Today as we kept getting "Bad Gateway" error while showing that our application/profile is updated, but when we finally got in there was no update. Now It could be a legitimate GU or a system glitch. The reason I am leaning towards it being a glitch is because:
1) It looked like a mass phenomena.
2) Even older non active applications (for those who have them in their profile) showed that there is an update.
3) GU generally does not (from what I have heard) make it difficult for anyone to log in their applications, specially not as a mass issue.

Now, that is my assessment and take it with a grain of salt, I could be way in over my head and totally wrong.

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Siagoingplaces

Feb 15, 2019
Issue: Many of us could not log in our applications on Friday and Today as we kept getting "Bad Gateway" error while showing that our application/profile is updated, but when we finally got in there was no update. Now It could be a legitimate GU or a system glitch. The reason I am leaning towards it being a glitch is because:
2) Even older non active applications (for those who have them in their profile) showed that there is an update.
3) GU generally does not (from what I have heard) make it difficult for anyone to log in their applications, specially not as a mass issue.

Now, that is my assessment and take it with a grain of salt, I could be way in over my head and totally wrong.
Oh OK! Whatever it is, I hope it gets us closer to our PR.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013

Must be a glitch. Called IRCC today and nothing was updated.

przemekrebacz

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
10-06-2020
AOR Received.
17-06-2020
Med's Done....
05-08-2020
Hello June applicants
Did everyone get a ghost update today?
I got one on Friday but didn't get Today - though i couldn't log into my account either.

What if it's not a glitch but something went wrong with their API and It is doing some sort of a batch updated regarding peoples files hence weird situation.

wwok

May 12, 2020
Just contacted IRCC Support Centre this morning

CEC - inland
AOR: June 26, 2020
Medical: Aug 20, 2020
Biometrics: Oct 15, 2020

Assessments

Eligibility: recommended pass (August 26, 2020)
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress, waiting for Biometrics (Biometrics completed on Oct 15, but pending for agent's review)
Visa office: Ottawa
Notes: Nothing missing

Also, the agent I was on the phone with commented that he would probably guess it might have taken a month or a month and a half pre-pandemic for an application at this stage of the process to be finalized, which could mean that the processing time didn't really get affected much by the pandemic. It's been a little less than 4 months since the submission.

Last edited: