+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rharikumar17

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Thanks mate, mines also CEC inland , exempted from Biometrics but still waiting for update in profile, hope to get it soon
My guess is that they are picking cases based on some criteria, not sure what that is. Also not sure if this was a auto update or it was done manually.
Now I m thinking what’s next!!!
Lot more anxious now !
Your AOR?

Winterfall

Jul 11, 2020
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say that we just received the golden email! Our profile still doesn't show any updates (the last one was biometrics completed). The email said to send our passport copies to Paris IRCC (we are visa-exempt so no need to send the actual passport).

We were preparing ourselves for a long wait, so we actually thought the email was a scam first!
I hope things start moving forward for everyone.

PNP New Brunswick - FSW-Outland
AOR: June 4th, 2020
Medical/biometrics letter: July 27th, 2020
Biometrics completed: July 30th.
PNP New Brunswick
Hi, May I know what was the subject (heading) of your mail ?

ibh

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Did they by any chance say when the online booking system will be up and running? A heads-up will be super useful before it gets swamped :)
June 16 AOR and anxiously waiting in Vancouver for my call!
I'm sorry, I asked her, she doesn't know. All she said, they near to the end of the backlog and soon Biometrics Online Appointments will be available for everyone.
When all these SC calls started, I thought it will only take them 1 month or 1.5 to finish the whole backlog. However, I didn't know that many Service Canada (like the ones in Etobicoke for example) are not open for Biometrics Collections (before we had 3 in Etobicoke).
Today is one month and 2 days already (since the calls started) any guess would be speculation from my side.

Reactions: Rubyred

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
I noticed the name on my application was amended - they swapped my surname and first name (John Smith - Smith John) at R10, then today they changed it back to John Smith. No ghost updates, though. I hope this means someone's working on my application?

For those wondering, the passport I hold doesn't explicitly separate the surname, so IRCC tends to get confused at first. This happened for all my previous visas (visitor, student, work).

Reactions: Nousernamesadface

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
They asked for each of the birth certificates of my two children who were born in Canada (I only uploaded passports before)
And proof of separation( which I already submitted before ),
anyway my marital status has changed from legally separated to divorced, so I also updated with extra documents to prove legal divorce
Thanks!