Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,

FSW-Outland

AOR - June 1
Request letter for additional fees for the difference - June 24
Additional fees paid - June 26
MEP - Aug 6
BIL - Aug 31 (Pending Biometrics since VACs are closed in India until further notice, so it will be a while)

No further activity whatsoever.

I had requested GCMS notes on Sep 16 but I haven't received anything yet. I also sent a webform to get some details around my application processing and VO processing it , yet to receive a response on that as well.

Since it has been so long, is it safe to assume that at least R10 check has been completed by now?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: rishi07690J

lechatchar

Jun 23, 2020
PNP-Outland
ITA: April 15
AOR: June 5
MEP/BIL: July 28th (Biometric completed July 30th)
Request letter for additional documents received: October 8

IMM5669 (Schedule A Background / Declaration) is required, specifically said that I must declare my personal history from the age of 18, not only the past 10 years.
And it seems that my file has been transfered to local VO.

What does that mean? Should I be worried about why they need me to declare my history from 18?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

FSW-Outland

AOR - June 1
Request letter for additional fees for the difference - June 24
Additional fees paid - June 26
MEP - Aug 6
BIL - Aug 31 (Pending Biometrics since VACs are closed in India until further notice, so it will be a while)

No further activity whatsoever.

I had requested GCMS notes on Sep 16 but I haven't received anything yet. I also sent a webform to get some details around my application processing and VO processing it , yet to receive a response on that as well.

Since it has been so long, is it safe to assume that at least R10 check has been completed by now?

Thanks in advance.
The R10 or the completeness Check is done within 30-45 days after your application is filed, pretty much around the same time when medicals are passed. To read on stages, see https://bit.ly/3iJ35Rq

If your receive the RPRF, then your eligibility is in progress and may even have been recommended passed.

Just wait for your GCMS notes, and once you have them, things will be clear, but there is no need to be concerned.

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Anyone who is PNP Outland(US)? It's been more than 2 months since I submitted my Biometrics and no updates since then. Not even any of those so called 'Ghost Updates'....My AOR is 16 June
Nada.. mine is Jun 17th and no update since Biometrics on Aug 19th.

Reactions: gvrt88

liabb

Aug 20, 2020
Any PPR for Outland candidates? I am PNP-outland candidate with everything pass but still didn't get the PPR

sukhi27

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2020
what is your location?
My AOR is June 18 (Brampton, ON), and still waiting for Biometrics call.
North York, ON

There are applicants from July who have got CoPR, so while yours is definitely fast (I'm very envious, as our AOR is almost the same), it's not impossible. Congrats in advance! Did you get GCMS notes recently? I'm curious to know what your timeline is.
Thanks,
No I just called the agent to get the latest update & she said all passed & wait for email in coming weeks.
Yesterday i got one ghost update,
CIC account status are all same since Day 1 ( we are processing.....) except biometric & medical

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Thanks, @legalfalcon. I had paid RPRF upfront while submitting my PR application. The additional request was just for the fee difference since fees have increased. I'll wait for the GCMS notes to get some clarity.

Thanks again for your response.

Last edited:
Reactions: legalfalcon

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
Nada.. mine is Jun 17th and no update since Biometrics on Aug 19th.
Have you tried calling them or raised a webform? The webform says you should only enquire if your application has gone past the 'normal processing period' and if not they'll ignore your request. I'm curious how so many people here are getting responses lol

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
Any PPR for Outland candidates? I am PNP-outland candidate with everything pass but still didn't get the PPR
I'm PNP outland but I haven't heard any updates. How do you know everything is passed? Did you call them or was it updated in the IRCC portal?

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Have you tried calling them or raised a webform? The webform says you should only enquire if your application has gone past the 'normal processing period' and if not they'll ignore your request. I'm curious how so many people here are getting responses lol
Lol me too..

I have not. You are right from what I have read and heard, I plan to wait till Dec and only then I’ll raise a webform or apply for GCMS notes.. are you planning to raise a request? Have you ordered GCMS notes yet?

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Co
North York, ON

Thanks,
No I just called the agent to get the latest update & she said all passed & wait for email in coming weeks.
Yesterday i got one ghost update,
CIC account status are all same since Day 1 ( we are processing.....) except biometric & medical
Could you please share the # you called? Also how did they verify you?