Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Hi All,

FSW-Outland

AOR - June 1
Request letter for additional fees for the difference - June 24
Additional fees paid - June 26
MEP - Aug 6
BIL - Aug 31 (Pending Biometrics since VACs are closed in India until further notice, so it will be a while)

No further activity whatsoever.

I had requested GCMS notes on Sep 16 but I haven't received anything yet. I also sent a webform to get some details around my application processing and VO processing it , yet to receive a response as well.

1. I saw that most of the people receive MEP and BIL almost the same day, in my case BIL was received almost 25 days after. Is this normal?

2. What is the latest trend these days to receive response of a webform and to receive GCMS notes?

3. Anyone with early June AOR under FSW category receive any updates?

4. Is it safe to assume that atleast R10 check is complete by now?

@legalfalcon Appreciate your response.

Last edited:

IMM 175

Sep 10, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
02-05-2020
AOR Received.
22-06-2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I received recently GCMS notes and security Status : Not started. How ever in the ADMISSIBILITIES section the security shows the following

Created Date: 2020/08/07
Updated Date: 2020/08/07
Status Updated Date: 2020/08/07
Assigned By:
Assigned To:
Due Date: 2021/08/07

Could you please advise whether this due date is correct and my application will not be finalized before this date.

Also in the Assessment section the Application Due date is 30 October 2020.
Appreciate your response.

gladleopard

Sep 29, 2020
AOR 2nd June, biometrics exempted, got updated with biometrics completed status on 10th Oct. hopefully COPR is coming soon

annu81

Star Member
Jun 28, 2020
hi all, is it possible agents on the phone can lie about the correct status ?

AOR-12 JUNE
MEP -28 JULY
biometric done - 6 OCT
CEC Inland
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility- Passed
Security- Passed
Criminality- Passed
Final Decision - Recommend Pass

now i an confused that she was just messing around with me or is it a real status ? nobody else from JUNE has this much progress.

she said wait for confirmation email from IRCC soon in coming weeks , she is not sure how long it take from decision recommend pass to COPR.
what is your location?
My AOR is June 18 (Brampton, ON), and still waiting for Biometrics call.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I received recently GCMS notes and security Status : Not started. How ever in the ADMISSIBILITIES section the security shows the following

Created Date: 2020/08/07
Updated Date: 2020/08/07
Status Updated Date: 2020/08/07
Assigned By:
Assigned To:
Due Date: 2021/08/07

Could you please advise whether this due date is correct and my application will not be finalized before this date.

Also in the Assessment section the Application Due date is 30 October 2020.
Appreciate your response.
The due date is a system generated date to help remind the officer that the application ispending. Most applications are processed way before it and some keep on lingering way past the due date.

Reactions: IMM 175

gvrt88

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone who is PNP Outland(US)? It's been more than 2 months since I submitted my Biometrics and no updates since then. Not even any of those so called 'Ghost Updates'....My AOR is 16 June

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020
Hi All,

FSW-Outland

AOR - June 1
Request letter for additional fees for the difference - June 24
Additional fees paid - June 26
MEP - Aug 6
BIL - Aug 31 (Pending Biometrics since VACs are closed in India until further notice, so it will be a while)

No further activity whatsoever.

I had requested GCMS notes on Sep 16 but I haven't received anything yet. I also sent a webform to get some details around my application processing and VO processing it , yet to receive a response as well.

1. I saw that most of the people receive MEP and BIL almost the same day, in my case BIL was received almost 25 days after. Is this normal?

2. What is the latest trend these days to receive response of a webform and to receive GCMS notes?

3. Anyone with early June AOR under FSW category receive any updates?

4. Is it safe to assume that atleast R10 check is complete by now?

@legalfalcon Appreciate your response.
Also, I have never received any ghost updates. Is the processing historically slow for FSW - Outland?

Agent47s

Star Member
Sep 6, 2020

AOR-12 JUNE
MEP -28 JULY
biometric done - 6 OCT
CEC Inland
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility- Passed
Security- Passed
Criminality- Passed

now i an confused that she was just messing around with me or is it a real status ? nobody else from JUNE has this much progress.

she said wait for confirmation email from IRCC soon in coming weeks , she is not sure how long it take from decision recommend pass to COPR.
Congrats! I guess it shouldn't take long for you to get COPR.

Reactions: sukhi27

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013

AOR-12 JUNE
MEP -28 JULY
biometric done - 6 OCT
CEC Inland
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility- Passed
Security- Passed
Criminality- Passed

There are applicants from July who have got CoPR, so while yours is definitely fast (I'm very envious, as our AOR is almost the same), it's not impossible. Congrats in advance! Did you get GCMS notes recently? I'm curious to know what your timeline is.