+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bks2709

Sep 27, 2020
Same here! My VO is CPC-Ottawa too and my eligibility review has not started yet. My application has not had any movement for almost 50 days now.
Not sure what the hell is going on with Ottawa office, it seems like too slow. Most of the candidates including me have the same issue of slow processing.

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Is percentage completion any indication of where the application stands in terms of exact step currently being processed?

My application status says 61% complete.

Can someone please share insight, if any?

Thanks

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Is percentage completion any indication of where the application stands in terms of exact step currently being processed?

Thanks
No, sadly. Pull up a calculator app on your phone or computer. Number of days passed since your AOR divided by 180 days x 100. It's just an automatic percent calculation.

$$harsh$$

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017

Thanks
Its just a completion timeline and has no relation to what stage your application is at!

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Friends,

AOR: June 2nd
CEC Inland

2 weeks back, eligibility not started
yesterday got a webform response as "The eligibility verifications are in process."

Anyone on similar status with AOR in 1st week of June?

Also how long does it usually stay in "in process"?

Ajnim

Oct 18, 2018
Friends,

AOR: June 2nd
CEC Inland

2 weeks back, eligibility not started
yesterday got a webform response as "The eligibility verifications are in process."

Anyone on similar status with AOR in 1st week of June?

Also how long does it usually stay in "in process"?
I've same AOR like you.. June 2nd CEC Inland, I called IRCC 2 weeks ago I was told Eligibiliy 'Recommended Passed'. Still waiting call from SC for biometrics, what province are you in?

Reactions: Batabata

ramschennai

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I've same AOR like you.. June 2nd CEC Inland, I called IRCC 2 weeks ago I was told Eligibiliy 'Recommended Passed'. Still waiting call from SC for biometrics, what province are you in?
I'm biometric exempt. But still not updated in my profile. I'm in Ontario.

Faru123

May 4, 2020
Any updates with AOR around the 3rd week of June with Ottawa visa office? Called IRCC and they said nothing started yet.

sukhi27

Jul 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-06-2020
hi all, is it possible agents on the phone can lie about the correct status ?

AOR-12 JUNE
MEP -28 JULY
biometric done - 6 OCT
CEC Inland
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility- Passed
Security- Passed
Criminality- Passed
Final Decision - Recommend Pass

now i an confused that she was just messing around with me or is it a real status ? nobody else from JUNE has this much progress.

she said wait for confirmation email from IRCC soon in coming weeks , she is not sure how long it take from decision recommend pass to COPR.

gladleopard

Sep 29, 2020
hi all, is it possible agents on the phone can lie about the correct status ?

AOR-12 JUNE
MEP -28 JULY
biometric done - 6 OCT
CEC Inland
VO - Ottawa
Eligibility- Passed
Security- Passed
Criminality- Passed
Final Decision - Recommend Pass

now i an confused that she was just messing around with me or is it a real status ? nobody else from JUNE has this much progress.

she said wait for confirmation email from IRCC soon in coming weeks , she is not sure how long it take from decision recommend pass to COPR.
Why would she lie tho? My AOR is 2nd June and everything else is passed except criminality so I guess ur application is just faster nothing to worry about

Reactions: sukhi27