+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

liabb

Aug 20, 2020
hi guys, I have a profile with a consultant so I can't access my account. and he cannot give me the password because all applicants are there.
is there a way for me to access any update from IRCC without accessing my profile? Thank you

Ashish@985

Aug 2, 2019
hi guys, I have a profile with a consultant so I can't access my account. and he cannot give me the password because all applicants are there.
is there a way for me to access any update from IRCC without accessing my profile? Thank you
Tell him to give only your account login, if it’s gc key login

LinhB

Mar 12, 2019
Called ircc today and got the following update ( AOR June 20)

Eligibility passed
Criminality started but pending due to biometrics
Security not started
Did you got a ghost update or any email at all ?? Just curious

Steffans

Jan 26, 2016
Called ircc today and got the following update ( AOR June 20)

Eligibility passed
Criminality started but pending due to biometrics
Security not started
Do you have your old biometrics loaded on your application?

Just curious.

Zi2345

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
I havent done my biometrics yet then why i am seeing a biometrics number and expiry date on my profile , abit confused?

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
I havent done my biometrics yet then why i am seeing a biometrics number and expiry date on my profile , abit confused?
This is the one you gave in your previous application for temporary visa (work permit, study permit, visitor visa, etc.)

Some people (inland Canada) on this forum claimed that IRCC is using their old TRV biometrics to process their PR applications, while others claimed they still need to wait for Service Canada to accept biometrics. Just wait and see how things go in the next few months.

Reactions: Zi2345

Winterfall

Jul 11, 2020
You just need your EE application number to raise a web form and inquire about the status of the application.

shamz

Dec 25, 2014
Does anyone know if GCMS notes would show the details of both primary and secondary applicants when the request is initiated by the primary applicant???