VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Angel1113

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hello guys,
I have submitted my EE file last week under CEC. When I was submitting my profile I was asked to submit my Offer letter and I have submitted it.....when I ask my friends they didn't get the option to submit the offer letter and they have also applied under CEC. Someone said to me that offer letter is only required under LMIA. I am very confused and worried, did I do something wrong or is it gonna impact my process?

Can someone please help me with this?
You probably claimed to have a valid job offer.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
  • Sad
Reactions: Angel1113

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Reactions: Nousernamesadface

je_zyl

Apr 23, 2020
Hello guys,
I have submitted my EE file last week under CEC. When I was submitting my profile I was asked to submit my Offer letter and I have submitted it.....when I ask my friends they didn't get the option to submit the offer letter and they have also applied under CEC. Someone said to me that offer letter is only required under LMIA. I am very confused and worried, did I do something wrong or is it gonna impact my process?

I have the same

je_zyl

Apr 23, 2020
Hello guys,

I have the same case, however, I am confident that I answered or input it right and not a mistake. I never claimed any points for it as a valid job offer since I hold a PGWP and my employer not on my current work permit (therefore no points claimed). I attached my offer of employment thought it's not an offer it was now a "confirmation of offer of employment" since the offer was made last year in August 2019 to work in the same company in a permanent continuous non-seasonal job. My other friends do not have the "offer of employment" tab/upload, try to review your profile.

dactoan.nguyen

Dec 5, 2018
Hello guys,

I think you might select Yes as valid job offer then select not required as LMIA fields. For that reason, the job offer letter would display and request you to upload even you didn't claim point for this. BTW, I got AOR on June 6, does anyone have an update on your application?

Reactions: jigneshparikhh

jigneshparikhh

Jul 2, 2020
I have the same case, however, I am confident that I answered or input it right and not a mistake. I never claimed any points for it as a valid job offer since I hold a PGWP and my employer not on my current work permit (therefore no points claimed). I attached my offer of employment thought it's not an offer it was now a "confirmation of offer of employment" since the offer was made last year in August 2019 to work in the same company in a permanent continuous non-seasonal job. My other friends do not have the "offer of employment" tab/upload, try to review your profile.

YES, I did the same as I have the open work permit and I didn't claim any points too. Also I have attached all the necessary documents so I hope It will be fine.

jigneshparikhh

Jul 2, 2020
I think you might select Yes as valid job offer then select not required as LMIA fields. For that reason, the job offer letter would display and request you to upload even you didn't claim point for this. BTW, I got AOR on June 6, does anyone have an update on your application?

I was thinking that too that I might have selected different option that's why they were asking me to submit offer letter......but hoping that will not be a major problem!

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Canada Services is not offering biometrics. So when we do get a request to complete our biometrics after passing our medical, what are our options then (for those residing in Canada)? I completed mine as part of my work permit process but my daughter recently turned 14 so she will need to get hers done. Can someone shed some light on this? Thanks.

ITA: 10 June
AOR: 16 June
Inland PNP

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Canada Services is not offering biometrics. So when we do get a request to complete our biometrics after passing our medical, what are our options then (for those residing in Canada)? I completed mine as part of my work permit process but my daughter recently turned 14 so she will need to get hers done. Can someone shed some light on this? Thanks.

ITA: 10 June
AOR: 16 June
Inland PNP
The most recent notification regarding biometrics is available at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/biometrics.html

If the site closest to you is closed, we’ll automatically extend your deadline to give your biometrics.

You don’t have to give your biometrics until the sites start offering biometrics collection services again. This applies to you, even if your biometrics instruction letter (BIL) says you have 30 or 90 days.

You don’t have to contact us for this extension, and you don’t need a new BIL to make another appointment when sites start offering biometrics collections services again. Bring your original BIL to your new appointment to show proof of payment.

Reactions: Rubyred

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
PNP inland applicant. Hoping like everyone else CIC processes the applications quickly. I'm so worried that should I lose my job, my PR application will not be processed.