+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi all,
My wife and I have gone through the medical test. I just realized that by mistake we placed the same UCI number in my wife and my form. We mentioned my UCI number (primary applicant) in my wife's form as well. Not sure, what I should do? now the profile is already submitted,.
Can someone please suggest what I should do ?
I would immediately send a CSE via the webform and let them know.

HelloCanada_2020

Mar 4, 2020
Hi all,
My wife and I have gone through the medical test. I just realized that by mistake we placed the same UCI number in my wife and my form. We mentioned my UCI number (primary applicant) in my wife's form as well. Not sure, what I should do? now the profile is already submitted,.
Can someone please suggest what I should do ?
Hi,
You can also ask the clinic to send an email requesting IRCC to correct the details on the file. While the clinic cannot do anything by themselves, but they can send a request for correction in the file. My friend had faced a similar situation where country of birth was entered incorrectly. The clinic later sent an email to IRCC to correct the details.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi,
You can also ask the clinic to send an email requesting IRCC to correct the details on the file. While the clinic cannot do anything by themselves, but they can send a request for correction in the file. My friend had faced a similar situation where country of birth was entered incorrectly. The clinic later sent an email to IRCC to correct the details.
I didn't even give a uci to the clinic for medical. I thought the question is about the uci in the express entry profile.

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a question police certificate i submitted.
I submitted my India and US police certificates but in US police certificate I attached only first page for me and my spouse. Second page on US police certificate had some instructions only. Do you think I did a mistake or it's fine to upload first page of Police certificate as it has all details, stamp's and signature from FBI office ? Please advise. Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Another question, Can I move my spouse work history to personal history after receiving ITA. this is just to avoid unnecessary documentation since no point was awarded
Yes, as you do not get any points for your spouse's work experience outside Canada, so it will not have any impact on the CRS.

skg1988

Feb 11, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a question police certificate i submitted.
I submitted my India and US police certificates but in US police certificate I attached only first page for me and my spouse. Second page on US police certificate had some instructions only. Do you think I did a mistake or it's fine to upload first page of Police certificate as it has all details, stamp's and signature from FBI office ? Please advise. Thank you.
Are you talking about uk police certificate? There are no instruction pages in usa fbi report but for uk..

abeythomas1997

Star Member
Apr 26, 2020
Vancouver, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2020
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hi guys, I submitted my application a few days ago and I’m posting for some peace of mind...

Prior to submitting my application, I didn’t mention any “nicknames” in my personal details because I only ever use my full legal name on documents. I didn’t realize that I probably should have mentioned a name that some of my close family and friends colloquially refer to me as in conversation (a shorter version of my first name). I submitted a web form to add this information in case it is relevant to my application and because I think I may have mentioned it in a previous work permit application so wanted to keep things consistent. However, now I’m feeling nervous about a rejection over such a silly mistake. :( Is this going to be a problem?
Since you've already raised a webform, it shouldn't be a problem.

ajayahuja

Jun 17, 2020
Are you talking about uk police certificate? There are no instruction pages in usa fbi report but for uk..
I am talking about US police certificate. I think you are right we don't have any info on second page. It had just FBI logo watermark and my address. Thank you for clarification.

Reactions: skg1988

samsonisah

Oct 31, 2019
I have below on my document submission page .
1.Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling
2.Family Member Proof of Status
3.Proof of sibling relationship
4.Proof of residency in Canada of sibling
Three of wish is showing same description of what to submit, Please what do i actually need to submit in each line?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have below on my document submission page .
1.Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling
2.Family Member Proof of Status
3.Proof of sibling relationship
4.Proof of residency in Canada of sibling
Three of wish is showing same description of what to submit, Please what do i actually need to submit in each line?

Use the following:

1.Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - Use PR card or passport
2.Family Member Proof of Status - Same as above
3.Proof of sibling relationship - Proof of relationship, which can be your passport with parents name or birth certificates.
4.Proof of residency in Canada of sibling - Copy of your sibling's utility bills, lease etc.

samsonisah

Oct 31, 2019
Use the following:

1.Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - Use PR card or passport
2.Family Member Proof of Status - Same as above
3.Proof of sibling relationship - Proof of relationship, which can be your passport with parents name or birth certificates.
4.Proof of residency in Canada of sibling - Copy of your sibling's utility bills, lease etc.
Merci Boku

jigneshparikhh

Jul 2, 2020
Hello guys,
I have submitted my EE file last week under CEC. When I was submitting my profile I was asked to submit my Offer letter and I have submitted it.....when I ask my friends they didn't get the option to submit the offer letter and they have also applied under CEC. Someone said to me that offer letter is only required under LMIA. I am very confused and worried, did I do something wrong or is it gonna impact my process?

Can someone please help me with this?