+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Received, ITA 22nd June.
Currently filling up the form, the part for family on my spouse and children when they are asking for individual immediate family that is not on the application. Which family member they are expecting me to fill up here.
Please tell us about My spouse immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
• Check the list at the bottom of the form first to see information you have already saved.
• When you click "Save and Add", each relative's details will be saved to the list.
• The fields will go blank to let you add details about another relative.
• Use the modify or delete button if you want to change details that you have already saved to the list.

Relationship to My spouse (required)
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters.
Since you have identified yourself and your children, that would leave your spouse parents and siblings.

samsonisah

Oct 31, 2019
This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters.
Since you have identified yourself and your children, that would leave your spouse parents and siblings.
Thanks.
So what will i fill up for same page on all my kids and myself?

Sandy.Chichu

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Goa India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2015
Med's Done....
10/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2015
Guys how many pay stubs do I need to show if I work less than 30 hours per week. My employer gave me experience letter in which it is mentioned my average hours are 54 bi weekly.

Vinod1986i

Jun 12, 2020
Interesting. What did you answer to the question is your first child included in this application?
My first child was born in home country so I mentioned it accordingly. Second child was born here and so mentioned it as Canadian for the second child. Fees included for both first and second...I can think of only these possibilities:
1. Need not mention the dependents who are canada citizens in the application
2. Bug in the EE system for this case

samsonisah

Oct 31, 2019
Another question, Can I move my spouse work history to personal history after receiving ITA. this is just to avoid unnecessary documentation since no point was awarded

Horaamit

Oct 29, 2019
Hi all,
My wife and I have gone through the medical test. I just realized that by mistake we placed the same UCI number in my wife and my form. We mentioned my UCI number (primary applicant) in my wife's form as well. Not sure, what I should do? now the profile is already submitted,.
Can someone please suggest what I should do ?