+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Rahuljoshi

Jul 12, 2020
Finally got the GCMS notes ordered in Nov 2021. Generation date is in Dec 2021, but it was sent only today after over 6 to 7 mail reminders.

Only update from last time is a section shown below,

Group Name: 1
Created Date: 2020/05/12 13:10:33
Created By: TC01133
Updated Date: 2021/12/06 10:04:15
Updated By: SM8683
Group #: 1-KLBAAPV
Name: PNP 11.2 Met - Ready for Security
Type: PR - Temporary Processing

Assuming that they have only recently initiated security check for my profile.

Any one else having same group in GCMS notes ?
Hello, I have also ordered GCMS notes in November, 2021 and have not received them yet. Can you please let me know the contact information for the follow ups?

Reactions: paneka penalty

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hello, I have also ordered GCMS notes in November, 2021 and have not received them yet. Can you please let me know the contact information for the follow ups?
Did you apply for notes from IRCC or CBSA? I suspect the notes from CBSA are taking a lot of time to get processed.

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020

IRCC.ATIP-AIPRP.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Write a mail to this id with receipt number, application number and mention that its pending since Nov 2021.

I had to write multiple mails and when I got it, I got the one generated long back when request was raised.

Its a mess and they are not able to manage the rush.

Reactions: Rahuljoshi

A1tech

Jan 16, 2020
We received re medical request for all. To be submitted within 30 days.
Mad rush in most of the districts, appointments are available after 2 to 3 weeks.

Reactions: Maulakh

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

Harrison94

Jun 15, 2022
AOR Received.
22-06-2022
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
03-06-2022
Passport Req..
14-04-2022
Hey all,

Can I ask how long has it taken people to receive COPR after the passport request?

Background:
I received a ready for visa/passport request email on 14th April 2022. I sent over everything they asked for immediately (did not need to send my passport, only a copy of it) and I got a confirmation that IRCC had received everything on 26th April. I have heard nothing since (and had no updates on my online account - the last update there was passing my medicals in August 2020). I have obviously been very patient throughout the whole process, but I am concerned by the slow progress after the ready for visa/passport request email? I have searched extensively online to try and find out how long they take to issue the COPR after the passport request and for most people it seems to be very fast. I have been waiting for 7 weeks since IRCC received my documents and have had no updates. I also find it confusing and concerning that my medical expired June 2021 and I have had no re-med request or extension. Absolutely no updates in my online account, just a passport request email?

Is this normal? Do I need to just continue being very patient and waiting for the COPR? Could anyone tell me how long it took for them to receive their COPR after passport request? Thank you

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hey all,

Can I ask how long has it taken people to receive COPR after the passport request?

Background:
I received a ready for visa/passport request email on 14th April 2022. I sent over everything they asked for immediately (did not need to send my passport, only a copy of it) and I got a confirmation that IRCC had received everything on 26th April. I have heard nothing since (and had no updates on my online account - the last update there was passing my medicals in August 2020). I have obviously been very patient throughout the whole process, but I am concerned by the slow progress after the ready for visa/passport request email? I have searched extensively online to try and find out how long they take to issue the COPR after the passport request and for most people it seems to be very fast. I have been waiting for 7 weeks since IRCC received my documents and have had no updates. I also find it confusing and concerning that my medical expired June 2021 and I have had no re-med request or extension. Absolutely no updates in my online account, just a passport request email?

Is this normal? Do I need to just continue being very patient and waiting for the COPR? Could anyone tell me how long it took for them to receive their COPR after passport request? Thank you
@legalfalcon should be able to answer your query

Pappi101

Feb 8, 2021
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.
Hi Carl,
It says the link has expired. I am in Canada already, and I will like to join the group.

Pappi101

Feb 8, 2021
Hey all,

Background:

Sorry, are you inland or outland?