+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
In one of the groups in fb I saw someone with AOR 5th July from Toronto have got a call from SC last Friday.

Luwassa

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My brother AOR June 3 got a call on Friday and completed his biometrics today.

bks2709

Sep 27, 2020
My profile still shows "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details." despite being exempt. Anyone has this message changed?
I have the same message "We have not received your fingerprints" in Biometric section, however overall status changed to Submitted and updated with my WP UCI and validity date until 2030

Swapsri88

Jul 12, 2020
AOR June 1
All passed only criminality check remaining as told by the cic representative.

What is the turn around time for criminality check?

ssp2020

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Does anyone know how is IRCC prioritizing applications CEC vs Rest for the same AOR? Is it first come first serve basis or are they trying to wrap up CEC applications first, given Canadian Border closer due to COVID situation..

One would think the Rest since the applicants around the world who were able to get the biometrics done should still be processed accordingly, right?

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
My brother AOR June 3 got a call on Friday and completed his biometrics today.
Does anyone know how is IRCC prioritizing applications CEC vs Rest for the same AOR? Is it first come first serve basis or are they trying to wrap up CEC applications first, given Canadian Border closer due to COVID situation..

One would think the Rest since the applicants around the world who were able to get the biometrics done should still be processed accordingly, right?
I have not seen any reason to believe they prioritize CECs.