+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

asimhafeez19

Star Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hi guys, I submitted my PR application just now without Medical due to disruption of service and have received an instant AOR. Is this normal? When do i have to proived biometrics?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys, I submitted my PR application just now without Medical due to disruption of service and have received an instant AOR. Is this normal? When do i have to proived biometrics?
Everyone receives an AOR immediately after submitting the application. The BIL is due after your receive a BIL request in your account.

VeeeB

Jun 12, 2020
HI There. I have submitted a spousal sponsorship application (Family class) in May 2020. What is the expected time to receive an AOR?

Rubyred

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi
I need some help. What is the difference between letter of employment and offer of employment? Can I upload the same employment contract which shows that I have been given a permanent job? Thanks

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
The application is locked the day it is filed. Any subsequent developments do not matter. If you re working with the same employer, you need not worry and nether do you have to disclose anything.

For your work experience, your work until the day you receive ITA has to be validated from your work reference letters.
@legalfalcon , I am in the same situation. I prompted from deputy manager to manager. I happened to disclose this in the form of reference letter from reporting manager.

Hope it will not creat any issues. What do you say?

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
The instructions clearly state that you have to pay the difference and send the fee receipt to IRCC.

Use this link to pay your fee -https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

Once done, you will have a fee receipt. Send is to IRCC via webform, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
@legalfalcon I have learnt from a discussion (which has response from IRCC with this regard) in other group that IRCC will send an instruction to pay additional fees through 'MyAccount'. should I wait for this instruction or just go ahead and pay the fee?

Please guide. Thanks

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I have learnt from a discussion (which has response from IRCC with this regard) in other group that IRCC will send an instruction to pay additional fees through 'MyAccount'. should I wait for this instruction or just go ahead and pay the fee?

Please guide. Thanks
Now the system is fixed and the new fees is being reflected. As regards when the fee difference was not yet updated the instructions clearly stated to pay the difference using the link.

I go by what IRCC says and not what people think is right or discuss as per their own opinion.

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Following an ITA under CEC on May 28th I submitted my application on June 12th. Had some confusion with my application as my common-law partner is Canadian but we are not living in Canada currently.

Seems no one I asked in this forum or elsewhere seemed to have a clear answer on what to do as my having a Canadian common-law partner didn't actually contribute to my CRS points in any way. But in the interest of not wanting to misrepresent my situation, I didn't see fit to disclude my partner from my application entirely.

We had trouble when it came to the statutory declaration of common-law union and it so we got as many documents as we could regarding my partner (passport photos of both my partner and my partner's family members) but missed out the Statutory declaration of common-law union, instead writing a LoE explaining why we did so.

Fingers crossed. God, I hope this hasn't screwed my application over.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Following an ITA under CEC on May 28th I submitted my application on June 12th. Had some confusion with my application as my common-law partner is Canadian but we are not living in Canada currently.

Seems no one I asked in this forum or elsewhere seemed to have a clear answer on what to do as my having a Canadian common-law partner didn't actually contribute to my CRS points in any way. But in the interest of not wanting to misrepresent my situation, I didn't see fit to disclude my partner from my application entirely.

We had trouble when it came to the statutory declaration of common-law union and it so we got as many documents as we could regarding my partner (passport photos of both my partner and my partner's family members) but missed out the Statutory declaration of common-law union, instead writing a LoE explaining why we did so.

Fingers crossed. God, I hope this hasn't screwed my application over.
If you have a CLP who is a Canadian Citizen you have to declare them in the application. As long as you have done that you are fine.

theafjioman

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
If you have a CLP who is a Canadian Citizen you have to declare them in the application. As long as you have done that you are fine.
Even though the system was asking for documents for my partner such as proof of PR/citizenship foe her family members?

abj@canada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Now the system is fixed and the new fees is being reflected. As regards when the fee difference was not yet updated the instructions clearly stated to pay the difference using the link.

I go by what IRCC says and not what people think is right or discuss as per their own opinion.
First of all this is not to argue or otherwise. I am just sharing my experience.
I may be falling short to understand this entire process. The instructions are stated in the help centre Question and answer. But there was no such notification when we make payment following documents submission. The real expectation of IRCC is to pay the deference amount first and then the receipt of it along with other document while submitting express entry profile. Till this time I have not come a cross this precisely while surfing on IRCC website for pay your fees. In one of the discussion groups someone has placed the content of AOR with this regard which clearly indicates it. It also mentions that "If you submit your eAPR without the additional fees, a fee payment request will be sent to you through your MyAccount."

I submitted my application on 01 Jun but did not receive any ADR till this date. As we are proactively able to pay it, I have done it. Thanks for the guidance provided in this group discussion.

Please_Help

Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone,
I will apply the PR through paper
Submission.
Just wondering how long does it take to receive AOR?

Thank you very much.