+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>JUNE 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

srin881

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
My application is passed on 10th December. Till today file has not moved a bit. How log time they will take for COPR??
I see very few people whose all stages were passed on December getting COPR.I am also in the same boat.Perhaps IRCC is issuing COPR based on some date slot but who knows.

sbs2

Sep 22, 2020
Hey everyone! Finally received COPR yesterday, feb 17. However there’s a problem, I’m not able to download “information letter” PDF which I’m guessing is also called COPR letter, when I log in on my phone it says “the file cannot be downloaded at this time” and when I log in on my laptop and click on the information letter it says the page isn’t working and is listing an error below. Did this happen to anyone else that recently received approval? Please help I’m worried!
Look below for timeline:
Inland CEC
AOR June 11,2020
VO Ottawa
No dependents
Feb 17- eligibility has been reviewed
July 29- you passed the medical exam
Oct 27- biometrics completed
Feb 5 - background check completed
Never applied for GCMS
Received a ghost update on feb 8th

I received a call from a no caller ID to confirm that I’m still in Canada and still working, before approval . I missed this call 2 times before because I’ve been working and I don’t answer unknown numbers so I’m guessing that delayed my approval by 2 weeks, I got the first call on feb 2 and second one on feb 9 and 3rd one on feb 17 which I finally answered. So guys watch out for those no caller ID calls! Anyways good luck with all of your applications and if someone could tell me what I can do to resolve the issue and be able to download the letter in order to move to the next step that will be appreciated

Zi2345

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Hey everyone! Finally received COPR yesterday, feb 17. However there’s a problem, I’m not able to download “information letter” PDF which I’m guessing is also called COPR letter, when I log in on my phone it says “the file cannot be downloaded at this time” and when I log in on my laptop and click on the information letter it says the page isn’t working and is listing an error below. Did this happen to anyone else that recently received approval? Please help I’m worried!
Look below for timeline:
Inland CEC
AOR June 11,2020
VO Ottawa
No dependents
Never applied for GCMS

I received a call from a no caller ID to confirm that I’m still in Canada and still working, before approval . I missed this call 2 times before because I’ve been working and I don’t answer unknown numbers so I’m guessing that delayed my approval by 2 weeks, I got the first call on feb 2 and second one on feb 9 and 3rd one on feb 17 which I finally answered. So guys watch out for those no caller ID calls! Anyways good luck with all of your applications and if someone could tell me what I can do to resolve the issue and be able to download the letter in order to move to the next step that will be appreciated
Which phone are you using?

sbs2

Sep 22, 2020
Or you can call them and they will send it to your email
Oh really ? That’s dumb, you’d think a letter from the govt would be accessible on all devices but apparently not. Anyways, thanks for your quick response, I’ll try other devices and contact them tomorrow if I can’t get it to work, hopefully the call will go through

Zi2345

Star Member
Apr 22, 2020
Oh really ? That’s dumb, you’d think a letter from the govt would be accessible on all devices but apparently not. Anyways, thanks for your quick response, I’ll try other devices and contact them tomorrow if I can’t get it to work, hopefully the call will go through
Hopefully, Best of Luck

Reactions: sbs2

aranjan

Feb 18, 2020
Look below for timeline:
Inland CEC
AOR June 11,2020
VO Ottawa
No dependents
Never applied for GCMS

Congrats. When did you receive your Bio metrics refund?