June 2019 TRV Timelines

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hi got passport request for my parents just now

Application filed--- 18 June
Biometrics rcvd--- 19june
Biometrics submitted--- 21june
Passport request--- 26june

I have a question if they request our passport is that mean its approved?? On their gc key says still processing
Affirmative...

Congratulations...

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016

annie464

Dec 25, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO, NOVA SCOTIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 21, 2016
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2017
AOR Received.
Oct 30, 2016
Med's Request
Nov 18, 2016
Med's Done....
Nov 19, 2016 RPRF PAID: Dec 16, 2016

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021

mohini29

Jun 14, 2019
Hi Guys, I applied for a TRV for my brother and got a PPR. Does this means visa has been approved since it only says a decision has been made? Current VFS status says that the Passport has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the CHANDIGARH, Office for processing. Why did they send it to Chandigarh since the application was online and Biometrics/passport submission was in Delhi VFS?

Also, what is the average time to get stamped passport back in Delhi VFS after submission?

Timeline:
Online Application: 6th June 2019
Submission Confirmation: 6th June 2019
Bio metrics Collection Letter: 7th June 2019
Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: 8th June 2019
Correspondence Letter: 14th June 2019
PPR: 14th June 2019
Passport submitted to VFS Delhi: 14th June 2019
Hi Guys,

Here are the Updated Timelines for your reference. Hope it would be helpful to some of you looking to apply.

Online Application: 6th June 2019
Submission Confirmation: 6th June 2019
Bio metrics Collection Letter: 7th June 2019
Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: 8th June 2019
Correspondence Letter: 14th June 2019
PPR: 14th June 2019
Passport submitted to VFS Delhi: 14th June 2019
Stamped Passport received: 18th June 2019

Booked his flights for 22nd June & he is already here visiting me for 22 days :)

Documents & Profile:

My brother is employed full time and needed a visa to visit me for 22 days. He is based out of India. We mentioned that he will sponsor his own trip (air tickets etc) but will stay with me. He had a travel history of 4-5 countries before (No US/Schengen visa). I used the following documents:
  • Invitation letter- from me (mentioned that I am a PR, work with "Company"). Didn't mention my salary/financials
  • Passport & PR card-Mine and my husband's
Brother's Documents:
  • Employment letters
  • 4 month salary slips
  • Bank statement with INR 7lakh
  • 3 year ITR
  • Letter of Intent-Purpose of travel.

Reactions: week and DiiDii

leo512

Jun 1, 2019
Tokyo
Category........
Other
Don't worry. They are actually updated when you get the actual result. Don't wait for them to change. Only eligibility status changes. Background changes when result comes out.
Just now, when I logged into my account, the status says "Application/Profile Updated".
But when I clicked into the full application status, there is actually no any updates or changes. Still my eligibility is being reviewed and background is being checked. It's said that if you see "Application/Profile Updated", that means a visa officer checked your application but he or she may not have been updated anything. But it's night in Canada now. Don't know why this happened. And I didn't get any email telling me there is an update. This is the so called ghost updates. I've got 3 of them now, but only the first time I received an email. For the second and the third which I noticed just now, there is no any email at all. Don't know how much longer I have to wait... And today or tomorrow is the deadline of the processing time for my application.

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
Just now, when I logged into my account, the status says "Application/Profile Updated".
But when I clicked into the full application status, there is actually no any updates or changes. Still my eligibility is being reviewed and background is being checked. It's said that if you see "Application/Profile Updated", that means a visa officer checked your application but he or she may not have been updated anything. But it's night in Canada now. Don't know why this happened. And I didn't get any email telling me there is an update. This is the so called ghost updates. I've got 3 of them now, but only the first time I received an email. For the second and the third which I noticed just now, there is no any email at all. Don't know how much longer I have to wait... And today or tomorrow is the deadline of the processing time for my application.
It never happened for me. No ghost updates. Maybe there system has some issue, not able to reflect changes.

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
Paper Application:

Submission Center: VFS Chandigarh , India
Visa application: Tourist Visa ( Can+ eligible)
Submission Date: 17th June
Ircc New Delhi received SMS+ Email : 18th june
Letter of Acknowledgement: 20th June
Waiting for further correspondence

Anyone around this submission with any news..? (New delhi center)

Hope you are all doing fine

* For some weird reason not able to connect my paper submission to gc key; keep getting error the file does not match record
just got update .

Unfortunate refusal on grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I have about 60,000 CAD in my saving account
About 25,000 CAD as fixed deposit

Property document on my name for which notarised documents were attatched

Also sent notarised sponsorship from uncle from canada to attend my cousin i.e his daughters wedding

Travel history:

F1 visa usa 5 years
1 year temp resident visa and stay denmark

countries travelled :
USA
Denmark
Italy
Frnace
Germany
Czech
Maldives
Sri Lanka
Dubai
Norway

Few more cant remember , but still canada feels that i am at risk of not leaving the country , feels bad to be refused because of the time and fees invested ... not sure if i should re apply

Agam11

Jun 25, 2019
Could you please help me in adding my file to gc key as I had paper submitted the application reference number on vfs receipt is like this format suppose INJ*/111111/2222/33 when I go and put in application number section,it doesn’t accept this format.
Otherwise my timeline is
10 June paperwork submitted in Jalandhar (India)
10 June biometrics done
12 June file is under process till now in New Delhi
I am going for short course which stats on 2nd July
Bit worried .
Thanks in advance

Agam11

Jun 25, 2019
Could you please help me in adding my file to gc key as I had paper submitted the application reference number on vfs receipt is like this format suppose INJ*/111111/2222/33 when I go and put in application number section,it doesn’t accept this format.
Otherwise my timeline is
10 June paperwork submitted in Jalandhar (India)
10 June biometrics done
12 June file is under process till now in New Delhi
I am going for short course which stats on 2nd July
Bit worried .
Thanks in advance

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
just got update .

Unfortunate refusal on grounds:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I have about 60,000 CAD in my saving account
About 25,000 CAD as fixed deposit

Property document on my name for which notarised documents were attatched

Also sent notarised sponsorship from uncle from canada to attend my cousin i.e his daughters wedding

Travel history:

F1 visa usa 5 years
1 year temp resident visa and stay denmark

countries travelled :
USA
Denmark
Italy
Frnace
Germany
Czech
Maldives
Sri Lanka
Dubai
Norway

Few more cant remember , but still canada feels that i am at risk of not leaving the country , feels bad to be refused because of the time and fees invested ... not sure if i should re apply
My parents were also denied on the same ground. I reapplied on there behalf in next 3 days and got approval in 5 days.
Did you transferred any big amount to your bank account?
You can create a new post and senior member will help you better.

Reactions: DiiDii