+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 TRV Timelines

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
My parents were also denied on the same ground. I reapplied on there behalf in next 3 days and got approval in 5 days.
Did you transferred any big amount to your bank account?
You can create a new post and senior member will help you better.
actually you have picked up a good point, i am a business owner so i get returns around these months so got few big transactions in past few months but annually also i get many big transactions,,, would be great if you could guide me on what to do if there were big transactions...

i feel a bit let down

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
DENIED...

Timeline: Kingston Jamaica (Online) TRV
Online Application: 10th June 2019
Submission Confirmation: 10th June 2019
Bio metrics Collection Letter: 11th June 2019
Bio metrics submitted and updated on account: June 14th 2019
Account updated with "Eligibility Review" in progress: June 18th 2019
Denied: 27 June 2019

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated
in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Application was from my BF in Jamaica. I knew I had a slim chance but nothing tried...:(

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
DENIED...

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated
in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

Application was from my BF in Jamaica. I knew I had a slim chance but nothing tried...:(
sorry to hear, even i got denied... :(
- I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
was wondering is there a way to petition the denied visa if everything is in order... honestly i am not sure what went wrong since all is provided as requested and nothing is fudged or fake,, all requirement are met...

Alos, how long does it take them to return the submitted file as i have done paper filing in india.. i will eed the documents since i am planning to re apply but via online process this time..

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
was wondering is there a way to petition the denied visa if everything is in order... honestly i am not sure what went wrong since all is provided as requested and nothing is fudged or fake,, all requirement are met...

Alos, how long does it take them to return the submitted file as i have done paper filing in india.. i will eed the documents since i am planning to re apply but via online process this time..
The return of documents part I'm not sure. But order your notes online in the meantime. I just ordered mine. Hoping to try again. I tried online. It's easier to me. At least we don't have to worry about the bio again.

It's a long shot. But I really want him to visit me here. I'm gonna try again and just address their concerns.

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
The return of documents part I'm not sure. But order your notes online in the meantime. I just ordered mine. Hoping to try again. I tried online. It's easier to me. At least we don't have to worry about the bio again.

It's a long shot. But I really want him to visit me here. I'm gonna try again and just address their concerns.
good luck with your re try , please can you help me by suggesting how to order for notes or a good source website..

Thank you

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
DENIED...

Did you write a cover letter stating your purpose of visit?

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
actually you have picked up a good point, i am a business owner so i get returns around these months so got few big transactions in past few months but annually also i get many big transactions,,, would be great if you could guide me on what to do if there were big transactions...

i feel a bit let down
What I did for my dad, was to show transaction from his other bank account that he transferred to his primary account. So added bank statement of all and highlighted transaction in LOE. I guess, if you can prove all those big transaction source was genuine , they will not deny on financial status.
For purpose, you need to accept that your visa was refused and then provide an explanation in short points with proof. Like why will you return back to country. Family ties..work commitments. Parents etc. Be clear about why you want to visit canada, who will sponsor you or you are self sponsored.,where will you be staying, for how long, travel itinerary etc.

Rest wait for senior members to help you for your profile.

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
how many days it will take to get the final decision after they start reviewing the eligibility ?
Depends on Country visa processing time.
For India , 12 days after you submit bio I guess. It can take more also, based on documents submitted.
Within these 12 days, your review starts.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Did you write a cover letter stating your purpose of visit?
I did...I don't think it was detailed enough. So I'm going to fix that. I want to be more honest in this one and just please our case. He's Jamaican so its hard enough as it is to get him here this way. I think people give up or don't even try just to not waste money. But I'm going against that.

I just want him to meet my family. I'm waiting on the last part of my divorce. I've been separated 8 years just never got officially divorced. I plan to marry my BF. But not on this trip. He wants us to get married in Jamaica and give me the wedding I never had so there really are no plans to overstay. My birthday is next month. He just wants to be here for it. :(

His financials are not that great. But My sis gave me a loan to try and help with that. Yes its a long shot overall but I don't like to give up easy. It's not in my DNA.

gbeee

Jun 25, 2019
What I did for my dad, was to show transaction from his other bank account that he transferred to his primary account. So added bank statement of all and highlighted transaction in LOE. I guess, if you can prove all those big transaction source was genuine , they will not deny on financial status.
For purpose, you need to accept that your visa was refused and then provide an explanation in short points with proof. Like why will you return back to country. Family ties..work commitments. Parents etc. Be clear about why you want to visit canada, who will sponsor you or you are self sponsored.,where will you be staying, for how long, travel itinerary etc.

Rest wait for senior members to help you for your profile.
Thanks alot, i am going to re work on my statement of purpose .. for statement i will try to keep it simple

ankur_bisht

May 10, 2019
I did...I don't think it was detailed enough. So I'm going to fix that. I want to be more honest in this one and just please our case. He's Jamaican so its hard enough as it is to get him here this way. I think people give up or don't even try just to not waste money. But I'm going against that.

I just want him to meet my family. I'm waiting on the last part of my divorce. I've been separated 8 years just never got officially divorced. I plan to marry my BF. But not on this trip. He wants us to get married in Jamaica and give me the wedding I never had so there really are no plans to overstay. My birthday is next month. He just wants to be here for it. :(

His financials are not that great. But My sis gave me a loan to try and help with that. Yes its a long shot overall but I don't like to give up easy. It's not in my DNA.
I guess issue itself is marriage. Better apply for gcms and get detailed notes before reapplying

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...