+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I apparently did`t understand joke about factory. 2 weeks self-isolation is`t a problem
Sorry, reference to a famous children's book and movie, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. The "golden ticket" is a big prize to visit the chocolate factory.

But there's no self-isolation requirement in the book.

• Haha
Reactions: Belarusian

philoj

Nov 29, 2018
Can a sponsor leave Canada to go and visit his spouse while the Outland Spousal Application is ongoing? if yes..how long is appropriate?

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Can a sponsor leave Canada to go and visit his spouse while the Outland Spousal Application is ongoing? if yes..how long is appropriate?
yea np .. you can.. i went to India and visited my husband in Oct for 4 weeks while our application was in process.. Keep all your ticket and boarding cards and submit via webform to let ircc know you travelled as this helps your case file to be stronger. I had no problems

jupindersomal

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
yea np .. you can.. i went to India and visited my husband in Oct for 4 weeks while our application was in process.. Keep all your ticket and boarding cards and submit via webform to let ircc know you travelled as this helps your case file to be stronger. I had no problems
Hey, have you sent any web form asking for status update and got any reply ??

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Hey, have you sent any web form asking for status update and got any reply ??
I havent sent any webform yet as i had my local MP send a letter of inquiry and i am waiting for a reply on that.. I have no idea whats happening to my hubbys file. Been at NDVO since Nov with no update and our 12 month was up June 19 2020.. so they dont tell me what exactly is the hold up. He has cleared everything except the eligibility which is why it was transfered to NDVO but 7 plus months now and we have no clue whats happening.. I am due in a few weeks and this is all so stressful..

shoaibmozid

Feb 10, 2014
ANybody here with their application in London VO? We haven't heard anything from them since December, 2019. I am a June 21 applicant.

ecas says they started processing our application in January, 2020 at the London VO. Anyone else in the same boat? The London VO seems to be the slowest. My friend applied in December, 2019 and his spouse already got their decision made, Theirs went to the Singapore VO which seems way more efficient than the London VO.

Any insight from anyone will be helpful.

jyo@428

Apr 25, 2019
I havent sent any webform yet as i had my local MP send a letter of inquiry and i am waiting for a reply on that.. I have no idea whats happening to my hubbys file. Been at NDVO since Nov with no update and our 12 month was up June 19 2020.. so they dont tell me what exactly is the hold up. He has cleared everything except the eligibility which is why it was transfered to NDVO but 7 plus months now and we have no clue whats happening.. I am due in a few weeks and this is all so stressful..
Same in my case. I sent a webform a month ago and no response. I tried reaching via call to NDVO, but the automated response says office is closed and only emergency services are available for canadian citizens.

Shama198727

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Same here it’s been year now since my file was submitted on june 27 2019 & file was transferred on Nov 27 to NDVO till date no response have sent mails regarding my file been more than a month no reply till date & my medical is going to expire soon don’t know this processing is very stressful just wish everyone’s wait finishes soon...