+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

bij4

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hi All,
I have a question, I see many applicants having their approval already but mine says the following on the principal applicant ECAS:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on August 26, 2019.

We received request to do biometrics only upto now...does anyone have any idea when we will have the medical request based on their timeline?

Thanks

Here

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hi All,
I have a question, I see many applicants having their approval already but mine says the following on the principal applicant ECAS:
With in 10 days we have recived for my wife.

We received request to do biometrics only upto now...does anyone have any idea when we will have the medical request based on their timeline?

Thanks

bij4

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Good Morning to all. Glad to see most of the members got PPR request and processing is good for almost all members.

Members who received passport or who have an idea, please clarify my question.

My wife submitted passport today in chennai, India VFS office. How long it will take to receive with stamping and COPR. As I booked the ticket on Sep 18, 2019. Through which way VFS will post the passport Airway or Railway to New Delhi? When we ask at VFS they said 12 to 15 days.

Application Received - June 13, 2019
AOR - August 1, 2019
SA - August 12, 2019
Bio-metrics Request - August 9, 2019
Medical Request - August 12, 2019
Bio-metrics Passed - August 14, 2019
Medical Passed - August 24, 2019
Decision Made - September 4, 2019
PPR Request - September 6, 2019

I am really concerned whether we receive the Passport by 17 September, 2019. I have 6 business days and 8 days including weekends. Is this enough? Hope someone who have an idea will answer my question.

Thanks,
Suneel

Hi,

Thanks

bij4

Star Member
Jan 24, 2018
21st Jun Applicant
10th Aug AOR
16th Aug BR
17th Aug SA
19th Aug MR
21st Aug BR, Medical done
24th Aug Medical passed
26th Aug to Mississauga
4th Sep PA Decision made
5th Sep PPR
Hi,

Thanks

Benina

Sep 11, 2019
unsure on what to do for not having birth certificate
Radhesh1122 you can get a birth certificate....there is a process to follow
..please consultant a lawyer they will guide you. You need to apply in the registration office with the hospital records. Hope this helps

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi,

Hi, I am in a similar situation with you. I have given my biometrics on July 26th. And up till now, no medical request for me...... I am very worried now seeing other applicants with similar timelines getting approvals and PPR requests

Thanks

jsk20091989

Jul 22, 2019
Canada Visa office has stamped the Visa and sent toe COPR of my wife to VFS. Application is approved in GCKEY.
Congratulations! May I know when you submitted passport in VFS and location. Exactly how many days it took for you to receive Passport.