+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

aditya1208

Apr 8, 2019
Category........
FAM
My app was received on June 3rd, still no AOR or ECAS update. I'm the only one left out before June 5th who hasn't received AOR. This anxiety is gonna kill me.

Last edited:

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
After AOR and ECAS I tried to connect application and seems connected but there is nothing to display.
So how we get SA and Biomatric?? by email or in Account only, please anyone got reply.

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
After AOR and ECAS I tried to connect application and seems connected but there is nothing to display.
So how we get SA and Biomatric?? by email or in Account only, please anyone got reply.
I just got my SA this morning, I got it through email and didn't get alerted through gckey. The biometrics, you receive a notification through email, but you'd have to link you application through gckey first in order to get the notification and access the file. If I were you, I'd make a gckey account ASAP and link you application. There might already be messages waiting on there for you. Good luck!

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
My app was received on June 3rd, still no AOR or ECAS update. I'm the only one left out before June 5th who hasn't received AOR. This anxiety is gonna kill me.
If you’re at this point, why not call them? They will need your receipt number and sponsor info and have all your details.

Reactions: aditya1208

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks jfbyap
I tried and seems it is connected username and password is opening the details window but there is no record available to see.
It seems there is no any record/notification yet,
What was your experience when application was connected.Thanks

Here

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
If you’re at this point, why not call them? They will need your receipt number and sponsor info and have all your details.
Mine was delivered on 5th, No AOR yet. I did through immigration consultant. Where do I find recipt number ?

anitabadhan17

Mar 26, 2019
I just got my SA this morning, I got it through email and didn't get alerted through gckey. The biometrics, you receive a notification through email, but you'd have to link you application through gckey first in order to get the notification and access the file. If I were you, I'd make a gckey account ASAP and link you application. There might already be messages waiting on there for you. Good luck!
I got my AOR yesterday, but i couldn't link my application on GC key.but i can see on ecas..How you have done to link on GC key....will they update on ecas also...

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
I got my AOR yesterday, but i couldn't link my application on GC key.but i can see on ecas..How you have done to link on GC key....will they update on ecas also...
I just used the instructions on the first page of this thread. Follow it exactly as it says and it should work. For the city, make sure to include the word City if it was included in your application. And no. I'm afraid ECAS just supplies the very basic details. GCkey would have all the info and the letters without having to wait for them in the mail.

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Mine was delivered on 5th, No AOR yet. I did through immigration consultant. Where do I find recipt number ?
Do you have a copy of the receipt (IMM 5401)? It lists the number. Did your consultant give you any other information?

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Thanks jfbyap
I tried and seems it is connected username and password is opening the details window but there is no record available to see.
It seems there is no any record/notification yet,
What was your experience when application was connected.Thanks
Did you link your application though? Cause if you didn't actually link it, then for sure there will be no record or notification. See the first post of this thread on how to link your app.

Rejaur88

Jul 23, 2019
I have received another email yesterday from CPC-Sydney similar to the first AOR from IRCC stating "This is to acknowledge receipt of your sponsorship application and to advise that your file is presently pending review by an officer. You will be contacted in the future if further information is required or as soon as the decision on your application is finalized." What does this second email mean? They already have sent me the AOR before.

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
If someone has created and linked application, I have 2 queries below as mentioned in page 1 of this thread:

(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized). Then fill in Application number.

(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members. (but i am only sponsoring my spouse) it must be 1 instead of 2.

Thanks

Last edited:

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
If someone has created and linked application, I have 2 queries below as mentioned in page 1 of this thread:

(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form. PUT YOUR FAMILY NAME IS THIS FORMAT - Smith (ensuring the first letter is capitalized). Then fill in Application number.

(10) Finally select 2 as the number of family members. (but i am only sponsoring my spouse) it must be 1 instead of 2.

Thanks
Not sure what your question is for #7

#10, technically the application includes you as the sponsor too, so it's 2.

andrella_malton

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
It is saying when we enter family name while linking application, your first character must start with Capital letter example Smith (S is capital)