+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
are you june 6th? have you tried linking your receipt number and PA info to ecas? :)
Hi! Our app received was on June 12 so hopefully we'll get it within the next 2 weeks :) So happy for everyone getting their AORs.:)

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
are you june 6th? have you tried linking your receipt number and PA info to ecas? :)
Tried linking the receipt just a few minutes ago but no luck yet. Patience is really the key. Hehehe :D

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
So, is the Gckey active before Ecas? Or at the same time?
I think you need AOR first before you can use the GCkey

but you can try your luck here to check if they have started processing your application. Thank u for this @Sultan08 :)

Go to cic website then click on check my application status then select family sponsorship and then click on online tool and then write the receipt number, last name, date of birth and the country and if they have your application in their system it I will show up there.

Reactions: atozindia and JJS

graceygrace

Mar 2, 2019
Anyone who knows how to update passport on the cic website? I received my new passport after I submitted my application. Would this be a problem or is it better to inform them once they asked for it? Thanks for the answer.

cass59

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Still no comments or entries in the sheet? 25th July missing everywhere. Panic mode on.
one person said they got it in the whatsapp group but it seems to be silent today :( yesterday got soo many.. seems to go in spurts