+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

catriona67

Jan 25, 2018
I received a letter from CIC today requesting a copy of my divorce from a common law relationship. Since we were never legally married we never had a divorce we just ended our relationship.
Do We need to obtain a notorized document stating that? My ex and I are still best friends and continue to share a house together that we own. He and my new husband are friends and we all get along. I know it's a weird situation but we are floored by what we should do as this situation is unique.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
yes under the PR side in process n once i click on PAs name it shows on2nd line we started processing ur file on sep 11 but normally its sydney office who requests biometric n medical? so not sure y the agent sd its still in sydney
How many lines u got?
“We start processing your application on ... date “ is when your file transferred to local vo and they start working on it already.
Biometrics sounds like this: We sent you a letter on........ Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Biometrics or medical do not always come from Sydney, mine came from London after file transfer.

Parmvirgrewal

Jun 14, 2019
Hey
My ecas says
We recieved your file on 6 june
Then it says
We sent you medical instruction on 5 sept

I have done with my medical on 10 sept and i asked my physician today, she said they have forwarded it already
But ecas doesnt shows that they recieved my medical
I have a lawyer so i cant access gckey
He said they automatically updated the file.
Do we normally get any email regarding medical passed or recieved or it is just updated automatically as my lawyer say.. ?

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hey
My ecas says
Then it says

I have done with my medical on 10 sept and i asked my physician today, she said they have forwarded it already
Do we normally get any email regarding medical passed or recieved or it is just updated automatically as my lawyer say.. ?
Nope, u don’t get an email. It will just show on ecas : medical results have been received. In my case, lawyer asked us to get copy of results, and she submitted it herself just to insure that Medical was received from doctor.

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Hey
My ecas says
Then it says

For ours, ECAS took a little longer to update than our GCkey. So it might just be that. You also have to consider when the hospital actually sent the documents over, and how quick the visa officer updates your account. There’s too many variables to really say that your account should reflect your results by now. Just wait patiently. It’ll reflect eventually.

Parmvirgrewal

Jun 14, 2019
Thank you so much for your reply..
how long it takes to get dm after medical as per the current trends?

For ours, ECAS took a little longer to update than our GCkey. So it might just be that. You also have to consider when the hospital actually sent the documents over, and how quick the visa officer updates your account. There’s too many variables to really say that your account should reflect your results by now. Just wait patiently. It’ll reflect eventually.[/QUO

kevin12345

May 7, 2019
Hi every one : got ppr today

Application received: 27 June 2019
Aor: August 21
Bio: August 22
Medical request: August 23
File transfer to missusaga : August 27
Medical passed: sep 4
Ghost update: sep 12
Ppr: sep 13
Hey gsr......i have a similar timeline as yours:
Application Received : 24th June
Aor : 16th August - recieved through email (sponsor)
Biometric Request : 19th August -recieved through email (applicant)
Sponsor Approval : 20th August - recieved through email (sponsor)
Medical Request : 20th August - recieved through email (applicant)
File Transfer to mississauga : 28th Aug- received through email (sponsor)
Medical Passed : Sep 11 (Updated on ecas & gckey)
Hope, will get the ppr soon.
Good Luck to all.

Last edited:

lejeuna

Sep 5, 2019
They emailed me today as the sponsor telling me they forwarded the case to the visa center in the country where my husband lives. They have not asked for medical yet but they requested police certificate and we are waiting to send it. Do any of you know how long it would take to get the medical request? Thank you

jfbyap

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Ontario, Canada
App. Filed.......
03-06-2019
Thank you so much for your reply..
how long it takes to get dm after medical as per the current trends?
Again, there’s no flat out timeline that they follow. Your best option is to head over to the spreadsheet and check if anyone in the forum has the same timeline as you and see how theirs is going.

Do take note that it also depends as to which visa office your application gets sent. It’s always better to just be patient and not to overthink. It’ll honestly just stress you out more than it should be. At the end of the day, remember that you’ve done your best to put your application together. Everything else is up to CIC, which means we really can’t do much about it anymore.