+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Oh that email must being relieved the pain and agony of waiting from you. it's tough to wait more than two months. I'm waiting for SA, I feel your Pain.
Yeah. I will request my sponsor to raise a CSE as advised.

I pray for quick and smooth processing of your application.

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Got aor 26 july. File recieved 6 june after that complete silence. How can i call cic from india?
Estimated processing time from receipt of your application is 12 months for a reason. You cannot make your application move faster by contacting CIC if you are within that 12 month normal processing time period, pretty much all they can do is tell you the same information that you have access to through ECAS and your GCKey account, or simply tell you that your application is within normal processing time and not to worry. Unfortunately, they will make progress on your application whenever they get around to it, and there will be lots of time where you will hear nothing from them.

Some applications move very quickly, some do not. Even applications from the same place, received on the same date, move differently through the steps of this process, and you will only serve to frustrate yourself more if you try to compare your progress to someone else.

I hope you receive an update soon, I know the waiting to hear something is probably the worst part of this process

waterloo2019

May 30, 2019
Hello friends,

Application received June 18, 2019
AOR Aug 3
Sponsor approval Aug 13
Biometrics requested Aug 12
Medical requested Aug 13

In my passport and in the application form my name is given in following format.
Give name : AAA
Surname ( family name) : BBB CCC DDD

In the letter requesting me to submit biometrics I noticed that they have broken down my surname. In the letter it is in the following format
Given name : CCC DDD AAA
Family name : BBB

I am not sure why they recorded it like this. I called the call center and they asked me to submit a request via webform. They also said it shouldn't be a concern while submitting biomterics and medical exam. I have submitted a request via webform (Aug 13)

Update :
I submitted the biometrics today. At the VAC , they entered my name as per the passport . I just checked the application status online and biometrics has been updated.I haven't received any response for the request I submitted via webform.

gelo30

Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys! my file was just transferred this morning to pretoria, south africa. PA is from south africa, my question is, is it normal for the file to be transferred first without medical request? because from the tracker, everybody got medical request first before being transferred.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hi guys! my file was just transferred this morning to pretoria, south africa. PA is from south africa, my question is, is it normal for the file to be transferred first without medical request? because from the tracker, everybody got medical request first before being transferred.
Nothing to worry, its pretty normal. As each application is different and is treated differently. If you check previous months tracker, there would be some applications as your case.

Reactions: gelo30

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hello friends,

Application received June 18, 2019
AOR Aug 3
Sponsor approval Aug 13
Biometrics requested Aug 12
Medical requested Aug 13

In my passport and in the application form my name is given in following format.
Give name : AAA
Surname ( family name) : BBB CCC DDD

In the letter requesting me to submit biometrics I noticed that they have broken down my surname. In the letter it is in the following format
Given name : CCC DDD AAA
Family name : BBB

I am not sure why they recorded it like this. I called the call center and they asked me to submit a request via webform. They also said it shouldn't be a concern while submitting biomterics and medical exam. I have submitted a request via webform (Aug 13)

Update :
I submitted the biometrics today. At the VAC , they entered my name as per the passport . I just checked the application status online and biometrics has been updated.I haven't received any response for the request I submitted via webform.
If your Passport, Application form and GC account are same, and you have the biometrics data updated, you should be good to go. Also you have submitted the web form, that's even better.

gelo30

Jul 11, 2019
Nothing to worry, its pretty normal. As each application is different and is treated differently. If you check previous months tracker, there would be some applications as your case.
Thank you, got me worried there.

jsk20091989

Jul 22, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am so glad to see one applicant received the passport request and requesting members who received the passport request to update the sheet.

So that we know the average time of receiving the passport request, as of now it is 74 days.

Thanks,
Suneel