+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
i got AOR almost 3 weeks ago now and i still havent gotten SA, bio request, or medical request. i'm getting frustrated! does anyone know why this could be? i don't understand why we didnt at least get bio and medical because it's not like any research needs to be done prior to that right?
i got AOR on july 19 n still nothing..ed cic they said its normal

cass59

Star Member
May 26, 2019
i got AOR on july 19 n still nothing..ed cic they said its normal
hmm ok thanks so much! i tried calling but they wouldn’t give me any info until i filled out a rep form. i did that night but it hasn’t gone through yet! i guess everyone is different but everyone is so ahead on the tracker that it makes me worry

Rbmolina

Aug 14, 2019
I tried calling using google hangout being im outside canada. 613-944-4000 and then I press 1-1-1 -2-1-1-0 to speak with someone.

If you are within Canada you can try this 888-242-2100 then press 2-1-1-0 to speal with someone.

Hi, may i know the details that they would be requiring? We would like to prepare everything on hand prior calling them.. Thank you!!!

Rbmolina

Aug 14, 2019
I am a June 21 applicant. Still no AOR but I am being positive.
Thank you, i am bit worried because i have to renew my passport by sep5. I'm afraid i might not have my passport to present by the time they request for bio and medical and the queue for our renewal is to long and tight...

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi Fellows.
I received Ghost email update on my Application linked when I login to see the update there's no update? Does anyone know what does that mean? I'm still waiting SA.

jsk20091989

Jul 22, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to link my application to GC Key still no luck it always says "You may have made a mistake entering your information. Go back and try to enter it again. You can only try to link an application five times in 24 hours." As per my knowledge I am giving the right information. Can someone guide me exactly options that i have to give to link the application.

I have received AOR on Aug 1st, Biometrics on Aug 9, Medicals on Aug 12 and sponsorship on Aug 12. Received UCI number and have Application number.

Please guide me how to link GC Key successfully.

Thanks,
Suneel

Hello Everyone,

Finally, I am able to link my application and the mistakes I have did is giving all capital letters. Just followed the instruction given on main page and it worked.
One more question, my wife gave her Biometrics yesterday and how will know it is passed. Will I get an update to email? I see a biometric number on her online application which I linked.

Thanks,
Suneel

waterloo2019

May 30, 2019
Application recived June 18, 2019
AOR Aug 3
Sponsor approval Aug 13
Biometrics requested Aug 12
Medical requested Aug 13

In my passport and in the application form my name is given in following format.
Give name : AAA
Surname ( family name) : BBB CCC DDD

In the letter requesting me to submit biometrics I noticed that they have broken down my surname. In the letter it is in the following format
Given name : CCC DDD AAA
Family name : BBB

I am not sure why they recorded it like this. I called the call center and they asked me to submit a request via webform. They also said it shouldn't be a concern while submitting biomterics and medical exam. I have submitted a request via webform.
Has anybody faced a similar issue?

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hello Everyone,

Finally, I am able to link my application and the mistakes I have did is giving all capital letters. Just followed the instruction given on main page and it worked.
One more question, my wife gave her Biometrics yesterday and how will know it is passed. Will I get an update to email? I see a biometric number on her online application which I linked.

Thanks,
Suneel
That's it. You should see in Biometrics part that Biometrics have been completed. And Biometrics should be valid till 08 - 14 -2029 (10 years) so you know it is passed.

Last edited:

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
FINALLY passed medical today. Did the exam on August 3rd, so it took about 12 days to process, but at least it's finally done!

Reactions: GLou