+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hopefully some 3rd June received applications will get AOR by tomorrow. 50 day mark has been reached. Finger's crossed.

cass59

Star Member
May 26, 2019
Hopefully some 3rd June received applications will get AOR by tomorrow. 50 day mark has been reached. Finger's crossed.
let’s hope, i think so too! i noticed not many people receive AOR on monday’s, im thinking maybe they start to look at applications but it takes a day to process? maybe that’s why people get AOR saturdays too

Ghina85

Jul 22, 2019
Hello everyone
I'm in the last steps of applying sponsorship for my husband.. just putting everything together..

There one thing I want to make sure about.. we're printing all applications and will sign them by pen, even the ones with validation button.. is that ok or some applications has to be electronically signed? Because I actually don't know how to electronically sign it

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
let’s hope, i think so too! i noticed not many people receive AOR on monday’s, im thinking maybe they start to look at applications but it takes a day to process? maybe that’s why people get AOR saturdays too
I think so.... they process in different batches. some people get the emails at night 10-11.

resu

Oct 10, 2016
Toronto, Canada
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15 - 02 - 2017
Hello everyone
I'm in the last steps of applying sponsorship for my husband.. just putting everything together..

There one thing I want to make sure about.. we're printing all applications and will sign them by pen, even the ones with validation button.. is that ok or some applications has to be electronically signed? Because I actually don't know how to electronically sign it
All forms whether the name is printed or not in the signature box, have to be signed by hand. That is mentioned in the checklist.
And electronically signature is 'Typing the name'

aldamy

Jul 10, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
According to the spreadsheet by users' input, It seems the JUNE application will be started to process in this week. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: kmr28