+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Thank you ! Don’t loose hope send Them a webform and reach out to your MP If possible
Thank you, I did send Webform . I received generic Message “to confirm Application is in process” and my MP also told me “Security not Start”. the GCMS notes indicate last update March, 2020. Very a few people left who has not received DM in June, 2019 Applicants.
Anyway good luck I hope you receive PPR soon...Cheers!

Reactions: Tina556

Tina556

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Thank you, I did send Webform . I received generic Message “to confirm Application is in process” and my MP also told me “Security not Start”. the GCMS notes indicate last update March, 2020. Very a few people left who has not received DM in June, 2019 Applicants.
Anyway good luck I hope you receive PPR soon...Cheers!
You’re welcome , be persistent send another webform next week thank you

gillgirl1981

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
Any update as of now, my wife’s passport is with ircc since Tuesday!!!
Dont worry they will process within the next few days from Monday my husbands passport is in courier to us now.. we will get it Monday. Thry will process ur wifes this week for sure! I was thinking same bc people who submitted same day as me got it sent before me but they did mine the next day. Stay positive. I booked his flight already too

jupindersomal

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Dont worry they will process within the next few days from Monday my husbands passport is in courier to us now.. we will get it Monday. Thry will process ur wifes this week for sure! I was thinking same bc people who submitted same day as me got it sent before me but they did mine the next day. Stay positive. I booked his flight already too
Oh great, finally good news.
can you share timeline of processing passport.

Miladb

Aug 16, 2019
Anyone receive passport with expired visa ??
My medical will expired in 27-nov
And my passport will back this week hopefully.
I read that visa expiration depends on the expiration of the medicals or the passport , witch is come first .

IRCC done from my passport on 6-oct-2020 , and until now waiting to receive it from Jordan to Iraq