+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Shama198727

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
Congratulations! Can you please update NDVO2019 sheet in the tracker as well?
Here’s the timeline for my application
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 27, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on November 7, 2019.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on August 21, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Reactions: Sara015

suryanchal007

May 5, 2020
Hello
My Application was submitted on June 27th 2019 Medical on 21st August & NDVO on 7th Nov but till July 20th my status was still showing Under Process But since yesterday it’s updated to Decision Made so this means is my file approved or any further process required.?? Can anyone tell after Decision made when will we get our pre arrival invitations.???
Congratulations !! The desicion made is shown on the ECAS or your GCKEY account ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My GCKEY is not working we couldn’t login from the beginning it’s showing on ECAS..
So wat does this mean still it’s going to take time to finalise my application.????
It used to be fairly quick to the passport request, like within ten days, sometimes the next day. Who know now? It may also depend on whether your vac or vo are working fully staffed or not.

Reactions: Shama198727

jupindersomal

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Hello
My Application was submitted on June 27th 2019 Medical on 21st August & NDVO on 7th Nov but till July 20th my status was still showing Under Process But since yesterday it’s updated to Decision Made so this means is my file approved or any further process required.?? Can anyone tell after Decision made when will we get our pre arrival invitations.???
congratulations!!!!! finally got some hope.
have you got any email, regarding how to submit passport for visa as vfs are closed ???
my spouse's medical gonna expire soon, she passed medical on 8 august 2019 so waiting for decision or it will be few more weeks at least

Shama198727

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
congratulations!!!!! finally got some hope.
have you got any email, regarding how to submit passport for visa as vfs are closed ???
my spouse's medical gonna expire soon, she passed medical on 8 august 2019 so waiting for decision or it will be few more weeks at least
No Yaar going crazy don’t know my status again changed to In Process this morning m really tiered what this people are doing hope everything goes well & everyone gets settled with their families

jupindersomal

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
No Yaar going crazy don’t know my status again changed to In Process this morning m really tiered what this people are doing hope everything goes well & everyone gets settled with their families
ohh really ??, NDVO is the worst visa office, they aren't replying to emails, webforms or tweets !!! just reply back that they transferred our email to premanent resident unit after a month, earlier we got only automated responses.
they should be answerable to our emails for status checks as we have crossed normal processing times.

Shama198727

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
ohh really ??, NDVO is the worst visa office, they aren't replying to emails, webforms or tweets !!! just reply back that they transferred our email to premanent resident unit after a month, earlier we got only automated responses.
they should be answerable to our emails for status checks as we have crossed normal processing times.
Same here have sent mails to them till date no reply or any updates from them they are the worst in helping on our queries and responses even my medical gets expired next month this process is really stressful just praying for something positive news for everyone....

Reactions: jupindersomal

jyo@428

Apr 25, 2019
Congratulations please share timeline
Thanks and good luck to you too.:)
But eligibility is not yet approved on gckey account. So I dont think there is much to feel happy about. :(
Application received: June 7, 2019
Medicals and biometrics: Aug 21, 2019
File transfered to NDVO: Oct 28, 2019
File processing started in NDVO: Nov 12, 2019
Pre-Arrival: July 28, 2020

Reactions: mike2941

jupindersomal

Star Member
Oct 3, 2019
Thanks and good luck to you too.:)
But eligibility is not yet approved on gckey account. So I dont think there is much to feel happy about. :(
Application received: June 7, 2019
Medicals and biometrics: Aug 21, 2019
File transfered to NDVO: Oct 28, 2019
File processing started in NDVO: Nov 12, 2019
Pre-Arrival: July 28, 2020
Congratulations!!!
Does anybody know if they send letter or email for re verification of PCC to police station or to the applicant ??
Also if someone have any idea, medical expires they will ask Us to redo or we wait if they exempt us as under this covid situation ??