+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
If it says you’ve passed and your local office will contact you for an interview then thats a DM
Congratulations
No it doesn't say that, but it says I passed the eligablity requirements and need to wait for Decision Made I think. Still happy I got something!

MariVanna

Jan 7, 2020
Guys, is anyone still waiting for DM? I got my AIP and SA Dec 23rd, but since then silence... On the profile they say they go thru my background check. I called them to talk about that, they say only security check is the item which they still need to finalize. How long does it take to do a security check?

abjh

Star Member
Aug 9, 2019
Guys, is anyone still waiting for DM? I got my AIP and SA Dec 23rd, but since then silence... On the profile they say they go thru my background check. I called them to talk about that, they say only security check is the item which they still need to finalize. How long does it take to do a security check?
We are waiting still. But our background check request came Jan 8th. Had to request police cert from Colombia and they have sent it to the Canadian embassy there, but we do not have visibility anymore until IRCC receives it from the embassy unfortunately.
Security check = background check?

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I'm still waiting for SA/DM as I recieved AIP yesterday. So I dont know how long we have to wait. I hope its not long for us all......