Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
Anyone from Quebec in this thread? I know there is another thread and I will ask there too. Im going through the spreadsheet and I see June is the only month where there is a column for CSQ. I just want to know if CSQ Received is the date it is received by MIFI, the date the email is send from MIFI to the sponsor or the date it is received by IRCC and updated on their website (ECAS?)? I'm trying to understand the formula to gauge the number of days to expect. Thanks.

haru1247

Jul 9, 2019
June applicants , who have not received OWP approval yet ,
what does it shows under eligibility tab of online file - does it shows we are reviewing your eligibility or does it show we will let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility.

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
what does it shows under eligibility tab of online file - does it shows we are reviewing your eligibility or does it show we will let you know when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

hpinfy

Aug 1, 2019
Mine is saying that " We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."