aks1414

Oct 5, 2019
AOR Received.
July 23
Date received : June 12
PR linked : July 19
OWP linked : Sep 11

Hi guys. Listen to me.
I just call cic bcz I didn’t get my OWP yet.
They says 4month is not a DEAD LINE.
Its something like average time.
It will be longer or not.
So I can just wait and They can’t do anything.
I ask “is my OWP coming before NOV?”
They say “no guarantee.”
Wtf.. I want to work seriously.

+
How can I push them?!
I have bed feeling.
That's gonna take a long time :(

OMG I'm same in situation. I sent my application June 12 too and no OPW yet.
I didn't get OPW linked yet. How did you link your OPW?

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
A little advise pls someone is charge with a simple offence year ago and pay a fine they were not fingerprint so they have a clean police record they forgot to mention the offence in their application, they click no on being charged with a offence, should they contact ircc and inform them are just leave it alone the

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
I called cic and did that automated check thing because I couldn't reach a person. It said that if you applied for your OWP after June 22 2019 then the average wait time is 118 days.
Then I called again and this time reached a rude French dude that kept sighing who told me he can't tell me anything because I'm not the primary applicant. He did say that they are currently working on OWP's from June 4th.

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
No point in calling CIC, unless you need general information. The reps have absolutely no authority or clarity about apps.
For example - we called to inquire about AoR, they said it will take a month, AoR came the next day.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
OMG I'm same in situation. I sent my application June 12 too and no OPW yet.
I didn't get OPW linked yet. How did you link your OPW?
I think our applications are in Ottawa, that's why there diverging timelines for OWP, the lucky ones stayed in Edmonton the not so lucky went to Ottawa which is overloaded with other stuff. I also called and they have been very rude to me. They are ignorants .

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
....and July applicants continue to receive OWP approvals. OWP applications have more or less stopped being processed for June applicants.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
....and July applicants continue to receive OWP approvals. OWP applications have more or less stopped being processed for June applicants.
I don't understand why... I called them several times but they don't answer me anything. It's getting frustrating. It's been a month since I have been able.to.link my work permit.

hieprock

Sep 7, 2018
Looks like the immigration is taking their sweet time to process our application!
Yes. As i see on the sheet only 1 June applicant over 49 got the medical request yet. Some of May applicants are still waiting for their medical request. They are really chilled for the election now. Lol

Dhalaria

Jul 8, 2019
Anybody’s background has started yet ?

My started yesterday (We are reviewing your background check ) but no medical yet , is anybody with the same situation or any idea about this ?

Reactions: Janice Bond