+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Vata

Sep 16, 2019
Congratulations I still didn't get my OWP approved and I linked it September 11th
Congrats my friend. could you please let me know what do you mean by OWP "linked"? i received a mail by CIC that i have paid only $100 for the OPW application and have to pay at least $255, i paid and repost almost 6 weeks ago, no any update yet.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Congrats my friend. could you please let me know what do you mean by OWP "linked"? i received a mail by CIC that i have paid only $100 for the OPW application and have to pay at least $255, i paid and repost almost 6 weeks ago, no any update yet.
You have to link your OWP in your account with your information and if they are looking into it your are going to be able to do it, it will say ***** number online application and will say submitted.

Jan 14, 2019
Hi Everyone - Has anyone called CIC lately? I see they are already processing work permits for July candidates and was just wondering what direction(f any) did CIC provide?

VanNOLA

Feb 25, 2019
Should we do the medical exam in advance? Would it expedite things? Or should we just wait for CIC to request it?

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Can your open work permit be returned even if you could link it to CIC?? They made a mistake and I saying that I never paid the fees for the open work permit but they still are processing it. I paid all the 255 cad and I even.paid 1195 cad for the permanent residence. What can I do?? Can somebody help me please. I screenshoted everything that I sent before sending it I did put all the three receipts for the permanent resident and open work permit. I sent a web form already. And the guy said that they made a mistake but they are processing it at Ottawa and you can not call.ottawa processing center. I'm.afraid they will return my open work.permit when I didn't forget anything and I didn't made mistake. Can anybody tell me what to do?

pepino99

May 17, 2019
When did you receive that email my friend?? Did you forget to pay??

Vata

Sep 16, 2019
When did you receive that email my friend?? Did you forget to pay??
I received via a mail. I had paid $100 but the letter had mentioned that should at least pay $255. It was August 13th and i mailed back the same day. They received it August 15th.

Vata

Sep 16, 2019
I received via a mail. I had paid $100 but the letter had mentioned that should at least pay $255. It was August 13th and i mailed back the same day. They received it August 15th.
The whole application plus OWP was sent April 23rd.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
When did you get you SOR and when did you send your papers for both spousal sponsorship and OWP..your timeline if you can be so kind . I'm really grateful

Vata

Sep 16, 2019
When did you get you SOR and when did you send your papers for both spousal sponsorship and OWP..your timeline if you can be so kind . I'm really grateful
Documents posted: 20 April
Documents Arrival to cic: 23 April
Acknowledge of receipt: 7 july
Medical request: 27 july
Medical sent to cic: 13 August

hpinfy

Aug 1, 2019
Can your open work permit be returned even if you could link it to CIC?? They made a mistake and I saying that I never paid the fees for the open work permit but they still are processing it. I paid all the 255 cad and I even.paid 1195 cad for the permanent residence. What can I do?? Can somebody help me please. I screenshoted everything that I sent before sending it I did put all the three receipts for the permanent resident and open work permit. I sent a web form already. And the guy said that they made a mistake but they are processing it at Ottawa and you can not call.ottawa processing center. I'm.afraid they will return my open work.permit when I didn't forget anything and I didn't made mistake. Can anybody tell me what to do?
Hi,
I guess its an almost similar situation for me.I paid $255 for OWP and send it along with PR payment receipt on June 19. Got AOR on 31st July but they returned my OWP application on 16th September saying insufficient fee which I was unable to figure out as I already paid the full amount and still have a valid status. I called CIC agent which they told is a mistake from there end and raised a flag about that on my online profile. I resubmitted it on September 18. Now again it became a waiting game which no one knows when they gona process it.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Hi,
I guess its an almost similar situation for me.I paid $255 for OWP and send it along with PR payment receipt on June 19. Got AOR on 31st July but they returned my OWP application on 16th September saying insufficient fee which I was unable to figure out as I already paid the full amount and still have a valid status. I called CIC agent which they told is a mistake from there end and raised a flag about that on my online profile. I resubmitted it on September 18. Now again it became a waiting game which no one knows when they gona process it.
Wjere you able to link your work permit?? Mine is even worse I got AOR 24th July and I could link my OWP on 11th September so I thought everything was right. I called yesterday and they told me all the paper are fine but that I like 100 CAD by it was still processing. I Know I paid everything and I know because not only I put everything in the cotrcor order and double checked but I also screen shots everything that I sent before sending it. I don't know why do they make mistakes like this. It's a serious issue.