+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

VanNOLA

Feb 25, 2019
Application sent: June 03
Application Received: June 11
AOR: July 19

Still unable to link OWP - I've tried everything!

Has anyone heard anything about their OWPs?

As the sponsor, am I even able to link it?

Meppuh

Aug 27, 2019
Hi guys,

I've seen this question asked a couple of times but there have been no responses. Hoping someone has some knowledge on this.
My visitor visa expires in November and I'm curious if I will need to apply for an extension. My PR and OWP were received and I got my AOR last week. Does this mean I have implied status? Or will I need to apply for a visitor extension?

With thanks.
When I called they explained to me that when you get AOR till the time you get your OWP you have implied status. After that the end date of your OWP is the time you're allowed to stay till a final decision is made. Might want to call them to double check however.

Poorva

Jul 22, 2017
Regina
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27/07/2019
Hello,

When I called them today to check for my OWP the agent explained that the OWP is still not processed as they are still waiting for authorization.
Now I'm confused what authorization they require to start the process of my OWP? When I asked him if they have to verify the sponsors eligibility he explained they are two different things, then what authorization they need.

They haven't even yet started processing my OWP so I dnt even have any application no for it.

K1w1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
LANDED..........
04-02-2020
When I called they explained to me that when you get AOR till the time you get your OWP you have implied status. After that the end date of your OWP is the time you're allowed to stay till a final decision is made. Might want to call them to double check however.
Great, thanks for your help!

K1w1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
LANDED..........
04-02-2020
Would anyone know the duration of the OWP validity for inland spousal applicants?
It varies from applicant to applicant but it won't exceed the validity of your passport.

Reactions: abjh

def

Aug 28, 2019
Nope, except i'm from Quebec so we had to submit more paperwork for CSQ and we received that confirmation that they processed our payment. That is it!
Can you please tell me what are the documents need to be submitted for CSQ?
I called MIDI and they returned my application, however, I didn't get the returned documents yet.

Poorva

Jul 22, 2017
Regina
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27/07/2019
Do we get a separate application number for OWP? Also, how do we get it, does the the office sends us an email when they start the process for our work permit?

Bungali88

Aug 2, 2019
Do we get a separate application number for OWP? Also, how do we get it, does the the office sends us an email when they start the process for our work permit?
Yes we get a separate application number and from what I understand we just have to wait for the OWP to be sent to us.

carch

Jul 16, 2019
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
17-06-2019
Can you please tell me what are the documents need to be submitted for CSQ?
I called MIDI and they returned my application, however, I didn't get the returned documents yet.
Hi,

We used the following forms:
A0520BF
A0535F
A0546GF
A1520BF
Credit Card form

You may need others based on your situation. Good luck!