Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
super! all the best.
hope you get an early response, I read somewhere that returned apps don't need to wait, they are expedited. Like if you are in a queue and you leave, when you return you can go to the window directly. But I am not 100% sure.
I missed a document in my application too and my app was definitely not expedited when I resent it.

Mailed initially: March 23
Returned: May 16
Mailed again: May 16
Officially received according to ECAS: June 3
AOR: July 24

According to the excel sheet, almost everyone else who was received in June got their AOR at least a week, if not more, before me. In my experience, they stick you back at the end of the line if you have to resubmit

Reactions: Filica13

Dhalaria

Jul 8, 2019
Hello guys! I never got an AOR but I could link my PR application online 2 weeks ago, I applied for OWP but no news about it and can't link it with any match possible. Visit permit ends on middle of September should I apply for visitor record/extension? I called the cic and they told me OWP is not in the system yet but I'm worried they returned it as I was missing $100 which I paid later and sent receipt an explanation through web form. Do you think it might get returned ?because I haven't got any AOR yet!
Any words?

VanNOLA

Feb 25, 2019
Application sent: June 03
Application Received: June 11
AOR: July 19

Now just eagerly awaiting the OWP!

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
I missed a document in my application too and my app was definitely not expedited when I resent it.

Mailed initially: March 23
Returned: May 16
Mailed again: May 16
Officially received according to ECAS: June 3
AOR: July 24

According to the excel sheet, almost everyone else who was received in June got their AOR at least a week, if not more, before me. In my experience, they stick you back at the end of the line if you have to resubmit
okay, thank you for the information.
I have been trying to check our app with the temporary application number and UCI over the ECAS but I am not able to look it up.

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Application Sent: June 25th via Canada Post
Application Received: June 27th
AOR: Waiting.
Called today as well, still the temporary app number, meaning it has been received and entered into their system but not reviewed yet.
Can be returned still. :(

seatoyyz

Jul 16, 2019
Any updates?
Nope, nothing. I've been following the May thread as well, and a lot of them still haven't been able to link their OWPs either. Seems like the trend is you're only able to link it a day or two before approval, which is happening ~2 months after the apps are received. So I'm hoping for a positive update next week as my app was received June 5.

Dhalaria

Jul 8, 2019
Nope, nothing. I've been following the May thread as well, and a lot of them still haven't been able to link their OWPs either. Seems like the trend is you're only able to link it a day or two before approval, which is happening ~2 months after the apps are received. So I'm hoping for a positive update next week as my app was received June 5.
Same here mine was received June 3 and AOR July 6th!!

Please post any further updates !
Thanx and good luck !!!

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
For anyone who has received their OWP, did you get your sponsor approval before or after your OWP was approved? No one has updated the excel sheet with SA so I was curious :)

kyungyyz

Jun 9, 2019
super! all the best.
hope you get an early response, I read somewhere that returned apps don't need to wait, they are expedited. Like if you are in a queue and you leave, when you return you can go to the window directly. But I am not 100% sure.
Thanks for the sweet word :D I was so stressed out and criticized my mistake but it already happened, and it could happen, so I feel fine haha
I heard about that as well, but if I had to wait another month, I'll be happy to wait! I found my inner peace.. ;)

VeronikaDd

Dec 11, 2018
Hello!
Application received June 7
AOR received July 13
Application linked July 30

Any ideas on how to link the work permit application? Is there any number for (like AOR) ? Thank you!

Jnicole45

Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Hello!
Application received June 7
AOR received July 13
Application linked July 30

Any ideas on how to link the work permit application? Is there any number for (like AOR) ? Thank you!
You can try to use your UCI number (which should be accessible on your online account now that you've linked your application) to link your OWP. I've been struggling with mine, used up all my attempts the past two days so I'm waiting for tomorrow to try again. Not sure if it's MY error or it's not in the system yet