+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

kyungyyz

Jun 9, 2019
Send my application June 25, and we got returned the application because of missing signature. Will send back on July 29... I hate the fact that I have to wait another a month for AOR, but I only missed one signature! Hopefully it goes well/little bit quicker.

ariben

Jun 14, 2019
Just received AOR by email. My application was received on 17th June, 2019.

I have also applied for OWP, but haven't received anything yet regarding that. Can anyone please advise me over what happens to OWP application now?
Congrats on AOR :) I am in the same situation, I assume the email means both things are in process and implied status has begun?? Do you know if we have to wait for the OWP to be finalized before applying for SIN number???

Reactions: Janice Bond

wpgielts

Jun 9, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Missisauga
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2019
Med's Request
29-10-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
Is there any June applicant found out that ECAS used to show application in process but now not any more? Thank you.

Reactions: EGE02

Janice Bond

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
AOR Received.
12-July-2019
Congrats on AOR :) I am in the same situation, I assume the email means both things are in process and implied status has begun?? Do you know if we have to wait for the OWP to be finalized before applying for SIN number???
Congratulations! You need the hard copy of your OWP in order for you to obtain a SIN.

Reactions: ariben and EGE02

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
Hello guys! I never got an AOR but I could link my PR application online 2 weeks ago, I applied for OWP but no news about it and can't link it with any match possible. Visit permit ends on middle of September should I apply for visitor record/extension? I called the cic and they told me OWP is not in the system yet but I'm worried they returned it as I was missing $100 which I paid later and sent receipt an explanation through web form. Do you think it might get returned ?because I haven't got any AOR yet!

EGE02

Jan 15, 2018
Hi everyone,
Quebec inland applicant.
My app was received June 18
Ecas in both side show in process (start July 26)
AOR July 27
I was able to link my app and check it through ecas.
I applied for OWP, not yet able to link it.

I have a question,
Does receiving AOR mean that the app is complete and they are not gonna reject it (missing doc or signature, I am not talking about eligibility)?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Filica13

Filica13

Jul 17, 2019
Hi everyone,
Quebec inland applicant.
My app was received June 18
Ecas in both side show in process (start July 26)
AOR July 27
I was able to link my app and check it through ecas.
I applied for OWP, not yet able to link it.

I have a question,
Does receiving AOR mean that the app is complete and they are not gonna reject it (missing doc or signature, I am not talking about eligibility)?

Thanks!

yes exactly, if you received the AOR that mean you were not missing a signature and they won't returned it, they started processing your file.

Dhalaria

Jul 8, 2019
Anybody was able to link owp ? Please help me tried many times but not working. Was able to link PR right after AOR !!

ariben

Jun 14, 2019
Congratulations! You need the hard copy of your OWP in order for you to obtain a SIN.
OK! We were just wondering what to tell my partner's employer since his temporary SIN is now expired. I guess they will figure it out for the few months we wait for the official OWP paper...Thank you!

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Send my application June 25, and we got returned the application because of missing signature. Will send back on July 29... I hate the fact that I have to wait another a month for AOR, but I only missed one signature! Hopefully it goes well/little bit quicker.
Hey, how was your application returned?
By mail? Was the whole dossier returned or only the papers needing action?

Janice Bond

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
AOR Received.
12-July-2019
OK! We were just wondering what to tell my partner's employer since his temporary SIN is now expired. I guess they will figure it out for the few months we wait for the official OWP paper...Thank you!
No problem

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
Can I get a little advise I sent in my inland pr application in June without a police certificate from my own country I send a explanation letter stating I'll send it in a couple of weeks, I now receive my police certificate should I send it now are wait on a AOR to send it with the application number

kyungyyz

Jun 9, 2019
Hey, how was your application returned?
By mail? Was the whole dossier returned or only the papers needing action?
They kindly put a note where I missed the signature. It was delivered by Canada post - Expedited mail. EVERY documents have been returned.

So I simply checked the document checklist and make sure I have everything! Sent that out again yesterday and they received the mail this morning. Hopefully this time it goes well. :)

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
They kindly put a note where I missed the signature. It was delivered by Canada post - Expedited mail. EVERY documents have been returned.

So I simply checked the document checklist and make sure I have everything! Sent that out again yesterday and they received the mail this morning. Hopefully this time it goes well. :)
super! all the best.
hope you get an early response, I read somewhere that returned apps don't need to wait, they are expedited. Like if you are in a queue and you leave, when you return you can go to the window directly. But I am not 100% sure.

Reactions: kyungyyz