Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
27/07/2019
Hello,

Application sent 25th May
Recived on 4th June
PR under common-law + OWP applied.

I called the cic today morning as earlier I was assuming my application was received by them in May end.

The agent at 1st couldn't find my file but by God's grace he did found it under my partner's name. He also gave me the application number. When I asked about the process time for OWP he said it might take 3-4 months from the date they received.

If you guys call them by 7:45/8:00 est you can easily get hold of an agent within 15-20 minutes.

Call on 1(888) 242 2100
And then press 2-1-1-0
And request for the Application number.

All the best guys and I hope the information helps.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
People I just wanted to say that I called today, they have processed my dossier and gave my app number , I already linked my application online. Thanks a lot for your help and I hope you all have my luck. I feel so happy.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Did you get the AOR?
Not yet but I have my application number, my UCI and I have linked both my PR and my OWP. The inmigration guy told me they won't return it because it's already linked and that I will get my AOR soon. He told me they opened my dossier already and everything is in order. I'm so happy. I linked it with my application number + UCI and passport.

Reactions: CristianFelipe

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
Not yet but I have my application number, my UCI and I have linked both my PR and my OWP. The inmigration guy told me they won't return it because it's already linked and that I will get my AOR soon. He told me they opened my dossier already and everything is in order. I'm so happy. I linked it with my application number + UCI and passport.
How did you link the OWP I've been trying that for a while and can't find it also haven't received any AOR yet but link it the PR app more than a week ago

pepino99

May 17, 2019
How did you link the OWP I've been trying that for a while and can't find it also haven't received any AOR yet but link it the PR app more than a week ago
Did you get your application number or no?? Did you call?? If you got the number of application with an alphabet and numbers then it's fine, if not you have to call them. I linked my OWP with my UCI and my passport number.

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Hello,

Application sent 25th May
Recived on 4th June
PR under common-law + OWP applied.

I called the cic today morning as earlier I was assuming my application was received by them in May end.

The agent at 1st couldn't find my file but by God's grace he did found it under my partner's name. He also gave me the application number. When I asked about the process time for OWP he said it might take 3-4 months from the date they received.

If you guys call them by 7:45/8:00 est you can easily get hold of an agent within 15-20 minutes.

Call on 1(888) 242 2100
And then press 2-1-1-0
And request for the Application number.

All the best guys and I hope the information helps.
Thank you!

I called today, I did not get an application number but a temporary application number (X + application number = temporary application number), the X in front of the application number signifies that the application has been entered in the system but has not been reviewed yet. So the lovely lady on the phone said that it could take several weeks before I get an AOR email with the application number.

All the best.

Reactions: Poorva

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Got my AOR today

Application sent: June 13th
Received: June 14th
AOR: July 24th
Hey, congrats!

Could you help me with some questions please?

1. When you called, did you also receive a temporary application number with a prefixed X or just the application number? Cause the agent told me that my application is in the system but it has not been reviewed yet because she could see this X in the application number and that as soon as someone reviews it, I will get the AOR email.

2. This means that our application won't be returned, right?

3. I am the sponsor and have filled application for my wife under the inland spouse sponsorship. I have UCIs for both of us, CIC accounts and other details handy as well. Should I try and link the application with my account or my wife's account?

4. How did you link the OWP?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Hey, congrats!

Could you help me with some questions please?

1. When you called, did you also receive a temporary application number with a prefixed X or just the application number? Cause the agent told me that my application is in the system but it has not been reviewed yet because she could see this X in the application number.

2. This means that our application won't be returned, right?

2. I am the sponsor and have filled application for my wife under the inland spouse sponsorship. I have UCIs for both of us, CIC accounts and other details handy as well. Should I try and link the application with my account or my wife's account?

3. How did you link the OWP?

Thank you for sharing your experience.
1- No, when I called they gave me an application number starting with the letter F. It was not the temporary one, it meant that my dossier was already opened.
2- NO, you need to wait for.your real application number, the temporary one is before they open it and check if everything is alright.

3- Yes you can try but you have to wait for your AOR or Real application number not the temporary one to be sure your application will not be returned.
4-You go to temporary residence, work permit and extensions and complete all your data to link your OWP.

heysushant

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
1- No, when I called they gave me an application number starting with the letter F. It was not the temporary one, it meant that my dossier was already opened.
2- Yes.

3- Yes you can try but you have to wait for your AOR or Real application number not the temporary one to be sure your application will not be returned.
4-You go to temporary residence, work permit and extensions and complete all your data to link your OWP.
Got it, thanks a lot!
The application number is like XF#########, the x stands for temp.She said the real application number will be the same but without the X.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Got it, thanks a lot!
The application number is like XF#########, the x stands for temp.She said the real application number will be the same but without the X.
To give you an example I called yesterday and they have me the application number, and today I got AOR. If they have your real application number it's because it's a matter of a few days to get AOR

Reactions: heysushant