+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
WE GOT DM WE GOT DM (And SA). They emailed us 10 minutes ago!!

Here are our details:
App received: June 26th
AOR: August 9th
OWP linked: Sept. 12; Approved: Dec. 16th
Med request: Nov. 22
Med passed: Nov. 29
Started processing BGC: Dec. 4th
SA & DM: January 14th
Congratulations! Long time waiting! :)

Reactions: Janice Bond

mtcalling

Nov 28, 2019
I have same situation
10th December, SA
17th December, AIP and DM.
No updates for interview.
littlebit worried
Just learned it can take up to 6 weeks with Etobicoke at present. So if you haven’t heard by 22 Jan, you should call IRCC to find out what’s up. Fingers crossed that we hear something sooner!

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Hi people how are you doing. My timeline is from Quebec, it's been a longtime waiting for my CSQ. I got my OWP the 12 October of 2019. My CSQ Dec16 2019 after waiting 5 months... I still didn't get my medical exam date. I got a really good job the 6 of January after looking for nearly two months. Just waiting for medical exams.

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
finally got through by phone - currently Etobicoke is taking up to 6 weeks to issue interview appointments
Thank you for update.

I see in excel sheet most of people are getting their landing interview within 4 weeks. I already crossed 4 weeks not word yet.

penguin123

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi people how are you doing. My timeline is from Quebec, it's been a longtime waiting for my CSQ. I got my OWP the 12 October of 2019. My CSQ Dec16 2019 after waiting 5 months... I still didn't get my medical exam date. I got a really good job the 6 of January after looking for nearly two months. Just waiting for medical exams.
Hi, we got quite similar timeline, application from Quebec. I'm still waiting for the medical request. In November, they contacted me for Canada criminal record, and that's it, no new development since then.

Kay00

Apr 23, 2015
Hi Friends,

Want to inquire about getting an interview call.

Are we suppose to contact IRCC via email which I have read in some threads or they will email us the interview invitation

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Kapil_ame

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Hi Friends,

Are we suppose to contact IRCC via email which I have read in some threads or they will email us the interview invitation

Thanks in advance
It is useless to do inquiry. I did and received email said " Your application in Process". and " Process time may vary with each case"

We just have to wait until they decide to send something.

MariVanna

Jan 7, 2020
Folks, how long did it take for you to get DM after AIP? I got AIP dec 23rd (application was received June 17th), but I am still waiting for DM. SA I have received at the same time as AIP. That bothers me..... What do you think?

mtcalling

Nov 28, 2019
It is useless to do inquiry. I did and received email said " Your application in Process". and " Process time may vary with each case"

We just have to wait until they decide to send something.
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance
I believe you'll receive an email with the interview invitation/instructions; my DM letter specified that the respective interview office would be sending this. If you are worried about not hearing anything after a reasonable amount of time has passed, I'd recommend calling IRCC (1-888-242-2100). I did this as I hadn't heard anything after four weeks despite religiously checking my inbox and spam folder. (They confirmed that there had not been a missed communication and that the office in question was taking longer than usual to process invites.) But, as others have noted, do call early in the day, by 8 or even a bit before, in order to have a better chance of getting through to speak to someone.

mtcalling

Nov 28, 2019
Folks, how long did it take for you to get DM after AIP? I got AIP dec 23rd (application was received June 17th), but I am still waiting for DM. SA I have received at the same time as AIP. That bothers me..... What do you think?
Mine was six days later (12 and 18 Dec, respectively)

Reactions: MariVanna

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
has ANYONE received latest Updates yet? Any ghost updates?
I recieved a Ghost update the other week and nothing since. I assume they're working on my Background/getting ready for SA/AIP/DM etc. I mean I hope so as I am getting kinda worried everyone else is recieving good news and i'm out of the loop haha.

aquamex

Star Member
Jul 4, 2019
App. Filed.......
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
13-08-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
has ANYONE received latest Updates yet? Any ghost updates?
I got a ghost update on 30 Dec. (my BGC started on 26 Nov. and Medical Passed on 11 Dec.). Nothing else since.

How many more ghost updates usually before AIP/SA/DM?