+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

Application2019

Star Member
Jun 4, 2019
No, I don't see that update in my case. I hope they don't run background checks again in my case. There is only one update in year 2022 which says" oath ceremony not started". which email address did you have from where you didn't get any reply from? If you are talking about the email address mentioned in your first oath invitation then I also didn't receive any reply from them when I first notified to them about my travelling dates. Have you tried web forms. I always get a reply when I send web form but reply comes like after 3 weeks.

your first oath invitation was in jan 2020 or jan 2021??
Hello,

My first oath was jan 2021 but i checked on jan 2022 that my status was updated and its mentioned that my background checked again and completed on jan 2022 .
My DM was 18 jan 2022 again.
Hopefully , i will get my date very soon because after DM you will get your oath date with in 6 weeks.
Once you get any update regarding your case than please share the information.
Thankyou and Good Luck you to all

sarah2020

Sep 16, 2017
Hello,

My first oath was jan 2021 but i checked on jan 2022 that my status was updated and its mentioned that my background checked again and completed on jan 2022 .
My DM was 18 jan 2022 again.
Hopefully , i will get my date very soon because after DM you will get your oath date with in 6 weeks.
Once you get any update regarding your case than please share the information.
Thankyou and Good Luck you to all
Ok. Yeah, hopefully you get it in 6 weeks. What is DM?

vonsterfit

Aug 2, 2019
Finally got my test invitation today! Last week I sent them a webform asking about my test. I'm scheduled to take the online citizenship test starting March 11 - March 30. I'm so happy! Almost there!

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Finally got my test invitation today! Last week I sent them a webform asking about my test. I'm scheduled to take the online citizenship test starting March 11 - March 30. I'm so happy! Almost there!
So did I and same timeframe as well

sarah2020

Sep 16, 2017
Hi everyone, I also received the email for my oath ceremony on March 17. I am so relieved. Hope all goes well and I am done with this process.

Reactions: CaBeaver

vonsterfit

Aug 2, 2019
To those taking the exam, first of all read the book! But i suggest in parallel, watch this documentary series by CBC on YouTube. It's literally a movie documentary of what's in the study guide book but with more details and actors portraying the history of Canada.

The title is: Canada: The story of us.
I think there's 10 episodes.

They talked about the arrival of the Vikings, the creation of Canada, the battle of 1812, and the monumental heroes that shaped Canada's history. Amazing video! Makes the book a lot easier to digest.

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Just passed the test last week March 11 and March 15 the tracker shows that Test is completed . How long until it’s all completed and then receive the oath invite ?

vonsterfit

Aug 2, 2019
Just passed the test last week March 11 and March 15 the tracker shows that Test is completed . How long until it’s all completed and then receive the oath invite ?
How was your exam? I've been read the book over 2x. And practicing the test questions online. I will write mine this week.

Big congratulations!

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
How was your exam? I've been read the book over 2x. And practicing the test questions online. I will write mine this week.

Big congratulations!
Super easy ..I skimmed the book quickly and then did all practice questions on Richmond Library and Apna Toronto ..I got 19/20
I practiced on my phone while watching tv , don’t stress over it ..very easy and good luck

Reactions: Jamiez04

vonsterfit

Aug 2, 2019
Super easy ..I skimmed the book quickly and then did all practice questions on Richmond Library and Apna Toronto ..I got 19/20
I practiced on my phone while watching tv , don’t stress over it ..very easy and good luck
Congratulations!!! I just did my exam haha 20/20! I can't be anymore excited. Just basically a waiting game now. Lol

vonsterfit

Aug 2, 2019
How long before the status gets updated on your online tracker? Also are we supposed to get an interview after?

hizzoscott

Jan 21, 2012
*my update*
after emailing the test link asking about my app , it was fwd and an interview was granted for yesterday the 29th. interview last all but 5 min. the agent ask a series of questions and verified my documents. checked my tracker this morning and everything except oath was updated to complete. oath is just sitting at not started for now.

Reactions: CaBeaver

juve

Star Member
May 19, 2016
*my update*
after emailing the test link asking about my app , it was fwd and an interview was granted for yesterday the 29th. interview last all but 5 min. the agent ask a series of questions and verified my documents. checked my tracker this morning and everything except oath was updated to complete. oath is just sitting at not started for now.
When did you complete your test ?