+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

Rockandroll

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Hello,

my wife and I have been scheduled for the oath ceremony on August 18.
Unfortunately my wife cannot find her PR card,
Would this be a big problem for IRCC to reschedule her or what?
Any suggestions please

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Today - August 12, we see the status changed saying the Oath is on Sept 2. 2021
We will monitor email for the notice arrive

Does anyone know if one received a certificate following the oath right away or does one need to apply?
We are also wondering if we can vote in the Federal election a few weeks after the oath.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Today - August 12, we see the status changed saying the Oath is on Sept 2. 2021
We will monitor email for the notice arrive

Does anyone know if one received a certificate following the oath right away or does one need to apply?
We are also wondering if we can vote in the Federal election a few weeks after the oath.
Please post an update once you receive the oath invite email.

Its online ceremony so the office will have to ship the certificate to you. Depending on where you live, it might take anywhere between a week to a month to receive your certificate. There is no need to apply separately.

Reactions: Hapique

swapan1189

Aug 5, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with inital application
File Transfer...
16-04-2015 (second line)
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 and 3rd line updated on 02/06/2015
Hi All. I got my status changed to "Scheduled for Citizenship oath" which would be on Oct 25th. However its been 2 weeks but I haven't received any instructions or ceremony invitation?
Does someone know how much time does it take and would the invite be in email or physical mail?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi All. I got my status changed to "Scheduled for Citizenship oath" which would be on Oct 25th. However its been 2 weeks but I haven't received any instructions or ceremony invitation?
Does someone know how much time does it take and would the invite be in email or physical mail?
A week to few days before the oath date, as reported by others

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
You won't receive an email until about 1 or 2 weeks before the ceremony date. So, you can expect your oath email sometime in October.

Also, your entry in the spreadsheet is largely incomplete. Could you please provide the following?

Date you received test invite email
Date you took the test
Decision Made date (Usually, this is the same date when "Prohibitions" was set to "Completed).

swapan1189

Aug 5, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with inital application
File Transfer...
16-04-2015 (second line)
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 and 3rd line updated on 02/06/2015
You won't receive an email until about 1 or 2 weeks before the ceremony date. So, you can expect your oath email sometime in October.

Also, your entry in the spreadsheet is largely incomplete. Could you please provide the following?

Date you received test invite email
Date you took the test
Decision Made date (Usually, this is the same date when "Prohibitions" was set to "Completed).
Hi,

Please see the info below:

Date you received test invite email: March 10, 2021
Date you took the test: March 21, 2021
Decision Made date (Usually, this is the same date when "Prohibitions" was set to "Completed). July 21, 2021

Thank You!

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

MBChrisss

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hi do you know if your application has been moved to an office in Ontario or is it still in Winnipeg? When did you move, after test or before? Thanks!!

Last edited:

N.M

Aug 10, 2021
Hello,

my wife and I have been scheduled for the oath ceremony on August 18.
Unfortunately my wife cannot find her PR card,
Would this be a big problem for IRCC to reschedule her or what?
Any suggestions please
Hi,
Any update on your ceremony? I hope everything went well.