+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

nishad02

Oct 31, 2014
Hi Admin can you please update my details i had rescheduled my test and appeared on 22 Jan at Calgary. I got my DM on 24 Jan, officer informed my oath will be within 1 to 2 months and it was quick 5 mins interview. Thank you every one for your support and guidance, hope every one in the group to become proud Canadian Citizen very soon.

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Perspective: The IRCC 'aims' to have oath within 12 months. Most are within that period yet some are beyond.
The June applicants have about 5 more months until the 12 months are up. Yes - I know - it is a painful wait.
It is also noteworthy that the July applicants are almost as far advanced as June applicants and that 76% of May applicants have their test while only 57% of April. So I suppose we must all be patient At least we are all in Canada and enjoying life in the meantime. Who knows - maybe some of the June applicants will get invited to a July 1 Citizenship ceremony!!!

Reactions: elcabalito2017

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update:
I was initially called to appear for Test on Jan 8. I sent a reschedule request since I was out of country. I have got the new Test Date as Feb 13.

Reactions: batterypk1

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still no oath invite for Candidates at Scarborough office? I knew that one July applicant did test on the 16th, and got oath invite on the 23rd, I really don’t know how they prioritize these stuff.....

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
Still no oath invite for Candidates at Scarborough office? I knew that one July applicant did test on the 16th, and got oath invite on the 23rd, I really don’t know how they prioritize these stuff.....
Yes, it does seem extremely arbitrary. Some people in July have gotten next day oaths, while lots of Mar - June Scarbs applicants have yet to even receive a test invite.

immshunli

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, it does seem extremely arbitrary. Some people in July have gotten next day oaths, while lots of Mar - June Scarbs applicants have yet to even receive a test invite.
Hopefully we’ll hear something before Feb, LOL maybe I am a little too optimistic

bukeluke

Apr 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
03-03-2015
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
11-03-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
3-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
03-11-2015
LANDED..........
20-11-2015
I got the test invite last fri, Jan 24, the test date is Feb 22.

May I know how long it takes to apply passport? As I need to go to Mexico in late May.

nishad02

Oct 31, 2014
Hi Admin can you please update my Oath date 10 March, i got email this morning. Thank you Admin for maintaining the spreadsheet.

Binree

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Its very hard to wait. Right now i saw lot of oath date in scarborough for oath but not for any good news .hope we will get very soon .

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Yes they have 12 months as their target to complete the oath so we still have a good 4 months before it is even something to call about. Some people wait longer than that ! Be Thankful you are not in a location which is only serviced by a Temporary location which visits only 3 times a year. We have be passed over on two of those visits so far so we know now we are not going to hear until at least May. If they pass us by on that one the next window is September. Meanwhile - you are IN Canada - enjoying all that this land can offer (including winter!)