+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2019 citizenship applicants

Binree

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
I suggest you to check ECAS often, because sometimes when they sent oath invites via regular mail, ECAS is the first to show the info.
Thank you! I regularly check ECAS . Hope they will send oath invite untill 2nd week of February .

beris

Star Member
Feb 8, 2014
Well guys our journey has come to an end for myself,my wife and 2 kids. Today we became Proud Canadian Citizens and we will continue to contribute to this great country.We are blessed!!
Good luck to all the forum members and I hope soon your journey will also come to an end....

Reactions: Snowisland

jabrillo

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Winnipeg MB
Well guys our journey has come to an end for myself,my wife and 2 kids. Today we became Proud Canadian Citizens and we will continue to contribute to this great country.We are blessed!!
Good luck to all the forum members and I hope soon your journey will also come to an end....
Congratulations!

Reactions: beris

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
Congratulations to you and your wonderful family!
Enjoy the perks and benifits of beeing a canadian citizen..

Dr_Midnite

Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-01-2014
Doc's Request.
21-03-2014
AOR Received.
19-02-2014
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
14-07-2014
Med's Done....
31-07-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
COPR 30-10-2014
LANDED..........
15-11-2014
Admin please update the file.

Invite for Oath - Jan 31st
Oath Date - Feb 13th

Snowisland

Nov 23, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
LANDED..........
30-05-2016
I have a vacation booked thru a travel agency, to the USA in April. I have a USA passport. I know I can travel to the USA on my passport, but will I have any trouble returning to Canada? My main concern is if I take the oath before my trip and no longer have my pr card. From my research it looks like a citizenship certificate is not acceptable and I must have a Canadian passport. The nearest expedited passport office is 12 hours away and it would be expensive and difficult to got there as my husband is having surgery soon and will be unable to care for himself for several weeks after.
I am located in a rural area of northern BC and still don’t know where or when my interview and oath will be. I am old, so no test.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
I have a vacation booked thru a travel agency, to the USA in April. I have a USA passport. I know I can travel to the USA on my passport, but will I have any trouble returning to Canada? My main concern is if I take the oath before my trip and no longer have my pr card. From my research it looks like a citizenship certificate is not acceptable and I must have a Canadian passport. The nearest expedited passport office is 12 hours away and it would be expensive and difficult to got there as my husband is having surgery soon and will be unable to care for himself for several weeks after.
I am located in a rural area of northern BC and still don’t know where or when my interview and oath will be. I am old, so no test.
Travelling to or transiting through Canada by air
Dual Canadian citizens need a valid Canadian passport to board a flight to or transit through Canada by air.

If your other country of citizenship needs you to enter and exit that country using a passport issued by its government, you will still need a valid Canadian passport to board your flight to Canada. Make sure you carry both passports when you travel. Find out more about why you need to travel or transit through Canada with a valid Canadian passport to avoid delays and/or possible missed flights.

Exception: If you are an American-Canadian dual citizen with a valid U.S. passport, you don’t need a Canadian passport to fly to Canada. However, you still need to carry proper identification and meet the basic requirements to enter Canada.

Source: https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/documents/dual-citizenship

Reactions: Snowisland

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see a lot of FP request.. does that mean fast processing ? I thought you need a proper reason to do this or is there a loop hole and everyone Misusing this? I just looks at the June sheet are most of them have requested for FP

MEHA

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
22-June-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Congratulations to all are at their oaths....
its so frustrating to wait...arghhhhh!

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Congratulations to all are at their oaths....
its so frustrating to wait...arghhhhh!
Yes frustrating BUT we are more than half way through the regular target period. So... by Canada day we ought to be finished. Who knows - maybe some from June will form part of the July 1 citizenship celebrations !!

Reactions: Snowisland and MEHA

MEHA

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
22-June-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Yes, lets hope for the best.. hopefully everyone gets their test invites in Feb

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Yes, lets hope for the best.. hopefully everyone gets their test invites in Feb
We need to be realistic as readers see these posts. never has any month completed all processing in 7 or 8 months. so it is not realistic to hope 'everyone' gets an invite in February The standard process AVERAGE is 12 months. We have a good four months to go to even hit 80%

romaniangirl

Aug 12, 2015
Hi,

I had my test on the 13th of January, 20/20. It took almost 2 hours to get the test and the interview done at the Edmonton office. The test was fairly easy, I finished it in 5 minutes, but I waited in line for the interview. We were almost 60 people waiting and only 4 officers, so, it took us a while. For those still waiting for the test, do study the book, I've seen at least 2 people fail it and for my understanding their application is non-routine now and they could wait up to 36 months to complete this step.
Also, DM today, now waiting for the oath invitation.

Good luck everybody!

MEHA

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
22-June-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
We need to be realistic as readers see these posts. never has any month completed all processing in 7 or 8 months. so it is not realistic to hope 'everyone' gets an invite in February The standard process AVERAGE is 12 months. We have a good four months to go to even hit 80%
I know people who have gotten there Citizenship in 6 months.. So it is possible if not for all but for few.... secondly as far as readers reading my post i clearly mentioned the word "hope", "hopefully"..and NOT something like "will get".. Third.. i am trying to be light hearted so take it easy