09-11-2012, PP returned back 20-11-2012
LANDED..........
Jun 2013 got PR card August 20 2013

mdh

Aug 3, 2014
ab
File Transfer...
-
On my side, no news about anything, o finger prints requested, no schedule for exam, no nothing yet!

Chajhei

Nov 19, 2019
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately your application will go to the start of the line. Did they put initial or any signs,writing... on your main form or it is untouched just like you sent it at the first step?
Hi just wondering if they put initials on the main file does that mean once I resend the application they’ll look at it sooner?
I applied with 2 kids so 3 of us in total. Mine and 1 child was marked complete and the main application had stamps, initials and signatures at the top. Will I still be sent to the back of the line when they receive it again?

batterypk1

Feb 4, 2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
According to the historical spreadsheets, each location can drag on for another 6 months Sometimes being in a temporary office location like Victoria you at least know when they will be coming once it is published and based upon last dates. So now we all need to be patient and be thankful we are enjoying life in Canada. So much to enjoy here. and - if you find the winters where you live are cold - check out Victoria where we have palm trees !! Spring flowers start in late January.

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
According to the historical spreadsheets, each location can drag on for another 6 months Sometimes being in a temporary office location like Victoria you at least know when they will be coming once it is published and based upon last dates. So now we all need to be patient and be thankful we are enjoying life in Canada. So much to enjoy here. and - if you find the winters where you live are cold - check out Victoria where we have palm trees !! Spring flowers start in late January.
My first time in Canada was at Victoria when I was a visitor 11 years ago. Such a stunning city! I loved it and would like to move there one day. All the best to you!

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I completed my residency requirements in September and sent my application in October as single applicant. My spouse completes her residency requirements next week and will be sending her application during the first week of December.

Based on the current timeline I would receive my AOR only at first week of January. My question here to the forum... If I send my spouse's application is December, will CIC process them separately or combine them together as a family ?? and secondly, how would it impact on the application processing timeline ?

Curious to know if anyone had a similar experience ?

Thank you in advance

an74

Nov 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad to London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 30 2004
File Transfer...
APR 2011
Med's Request
01-10-2012
Med's Done....
09-10-2012
Passport Req..
24-10-2012. PP RECEIVED LVO 29 OCT, Decesion made line added Nov 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2012, PP returned back 20-11-2012
LANDED..........
Jun 2013 got PR card August 20 2013
I completed my residency requirements in September and sent my application in October as single applicant. My spouse completes her residency requirements next week and will be sending her application during the first week of December.

Based on the current timeline I would receive my AOR only at first week of January. My question here to the forum... If I send my spouse's application is December, will CIC process them separately or combine them together as a family ?? and secondly, how would it impact on the application processing timeline ?

Curious to know if anyone had a similar experience ?

Thank you in advance
Most likely they will process both you separately because they consider one family application if you send them together in one envelop

Reactions: aeropostale

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most likely they will process both you separately because they consider one family application if you send them together in one envelop
Thank you for the quick response. has there been any one in this forum that has been in a similar situation ?

Reactions: an74

danchomu

Jan 12, 2017
Thank you for the quick response. has there been any one in this forum that has been in a similar situation ?
I am in the same situation, I have applied in July, my spouse will be submitting hers this month, mine is already in the process of being reviewed in the local office. When my spouse submits hers, it will go to NS and stay there for close to 2 months, so by the time it arrives to the local office, I should have mine already processed and about to be complete. Even though you are a family your applications will be processed separately, because you submitted your applications separately knowingly.

Reactions: aeropostale

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same situation, I have applied in July, my spouse will be submitting hers this month, mine is already in the process of being reviewed in the local office. When my spouse submits hers, it will go to NS and stay there for close to 2 months, so by the time it arrives to the local office, I should have mine already processed and about to be complete. Even though you are a family your applications will be processed separately, because you submitted your applications separately knowingly.
Thank you Danchomu.

Reactions: an74

swapan1189

Aug 5, 2014
Amritsar
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with inital application
File Transfer...
16-04-2015 (second line)
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015 and 3rd line updated on 02/06/2015
Please update my status for user swapan1189
  1. in process ecas - September 25, 2019.
  2. fingerprint request - October 21, 2019
I moved from Winnipeg to Brampton on 30th Sep and updated the address in my file. Seeing my file being dragged on, I feel I am in GTA list now.

Rockandroll

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
There has not been any progress for our application for some time now. AOR in September but no any update yet. Anyone knows what’s going on or in the same boat?
Very frustrating times...

PRCanada2017

Mar 7, 2017
Hello

Could you please add me to the tracker?

User Id: jennysolac
Application Type: Citizenship Application
Application Sent: June 5, 2019
Application Received: June 7, 2019
Days: 1,102
Family 2

AOR: August 27, 2019