+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
aor jun 5 2019 here. I ordered notes and found that immigration renewed my medical and it's now valid thru Apr 2022. It wasn't shown in my online account though. Now, if they can finish processing my ppr soon I can fly there as soon as my kids are fully vaccinated
When did u do ur mediclas? I believe it should have expired last year isn’t it.

tearice

Dec 25, 2018
When did u do ur mediclas? I believe it should have expired last year isn’t it.
yes we did medical in July 2019 and it was supposed to expire July 2020, but then they renewed it Apr 2021 and now it's valid until Apr 2022. I hope we will be approved before that but they haven't started on security.

Last edited:

Neo Nelson

Feb 4, 2019
I got my PPR last week. But I have already raised many webforms regarding my marriage(after AOR). But my spouse details is not added to the application yet. PPR mails says about submitting passport within 30 days. I have again raised webforms and replied to the Ready for Visa mail. No response yet. What should I do?

Dashmeet

Feb 28, 2019
I got my PPR last week. But I have already raised many webforms regarding my marriage(after AOR). But my spouse details is not added to the application yet. PPR mails says about submitting passport within 30 days. I have again raised webforms and replied to the Ready for Visa mail. No response yet. What should I do?
Hi Neo. First of all congrats for getting PPR. As per my view you can again raise a webform, call the customer care and also send an email to your VO directly.

If you don’t mind can you share your VO, AOR, whether you are expired COPR applicant or this is your first COPR and did you get remedical request?

Neo Nelson

Feb 4, 2019
Hi Neo. First of all congrats for getting PPR. As per my view you can again raise a webform, call the customer care and also send an email to your VO directly.

If you don’t mind can you share your VO, AOR, whether you are expired COPR applicant or this is your first COPR and did you get remedical request?
I did all that, but they are not responding. What if they did not respond within 30 days, Should I submit my passport?
VO - CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia
AOR - 4th Feb 2020
Remedical - Feb 2021
Not an expired COPR applicant

Pushpakhatri

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
If someone is expecting a baby shall they inform IRCC about it ,I read somewhere that one can travel till second trimester .informing IRCC means holding file till pregnancy.i am an expired copr.about to receive medical request

rcj100

Nov 5, 2020
Hi Guys, Anyone who received just photographs request? My eligibility was passed yesterday per web form response and today I received below request letter-

We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents: Passport photos: Passport size photographs (photographs must conform to the specifications outlined in the Guide to Immigrating IMM 3999 and Appendix B Photo Specifications). This must be received at this office by: 2020/04/21. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account
Hi ,
I would like to know what exact size of the photo needs to upload and how many photo needs to upload as i got same request from ircc.

Milesthegreat

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
it was once, i even got copr andvisa stamped on my passport, but all was nullified and appplication reopened becoz i added new baby in Jan 2020, and they took so long to send new approval, by then covid ruined everything and i am still waiting wver since for another ppr. Now my medicals are expired last august, and i think they will ask me do it again probably whenever they touch my file.
big sigh
Hello, have you received any updates? Do you mind sharing? Thanks.

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
Hello, have you received any updates? Do you mind sharing? Thanks.
yes,
I was requested remedical exam this Jan, followed by resubmission of POF and latest PCC, which i did by 13th feb, and on 4th March I finally got the long awaited ppr.
I submitted passport for visa/copr, hopefully it will come around next week or so.

phew

Milesthegreat

Star Member
Mar 18, 2019
yes,
I was requested remedical exam this Jan, followed by resubmission of POF and latest PCC, which i did by 13th feb, and on 4th March I finally got the long awaited ppr.
I submitted passport for visa/copr, hopefully it will come around next week or so.

phew
Congratulations! I can imagine it’s not been easy. Hoping to get PPR soon as well. In what VO was your application being processed?

mamunoz1

Apr 10, 2022
Hello everyone, is there somebody else still waiting from June 2019 CEC? I'm still waiting, and start considering legal actions. If somebody else is the same problem, please, you could bring forward some information.

tearice

Dec 25, 2018
Finally got my ready for visa email after 3yr +1m long wait. During this time we have added a child:)
We got re-medical done Apr 1st and no updates until just now.