+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

nonu

Star Member
Aug 20, 2018
nonu, is your PR approved?
it was once, i even got copr andvisa stamped on my passport, but all was nullified and appplication reopened becoz i added new baby in Jan 2020, and they took so long to send new approval, by then covid ruined everything and i am still waiting wver since for another ppr. Now my medicals are expired last august, and i think they will ask me do it again probably whenever they touch my file.
big sigh

kaixinhuahua

Sep 9, 2020
it was once, i even got copr andvisa stamped on my passport, but all was nullified and appplication reopened becoz i added new baby in Jan 2020, and they took so long to send new approval, by then covid ruined everything and i am still waiting wver since for another ppr. Now my medicals are expired last august, and i think they will ask me do it again probably whenever they touch my file.
big sigh
My medical was also expired, and they renewed it automatically. Another medical exam request is very unlike for you. Good luck

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Hi all
AOR may 2019
Inland with outland dépendants
Waitting for DM …
Re médical done for all familly member in jun 2021
Waitting.. waitting…

• Sad
Reactions: tearice

tearice

Dec 25, 2018
big sigh
aor jun 5 2019 here. I ordered notes and found that immigration renewed my medical and it's now valid thru Apr 2022. It wasn't shown in my online account though. Now, if they can finish processing my ppr soon I can fly there as soon as my kids are fully vaccinated