+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Nessie247

Jul 1, 2019
CoPR has finally arrived! I’ll be relocating to Canada by the end of March. I’d like to thank everybody here for their support and for sharing their experiences with me—it has made the very long, stressful process of applying for Permanent Residency a more enjoyable experience. For those still going through, or just starting, on their journey I have provided my timeline, application information, and some tips/advice below (including resources I found most helpful). I went through the process without any legal assistance and started piecing everything together for my application around February of 2019. Please feel free to ask me any questions you might have. Good luck to all!

Basic Timeline:
  • EE Pool: April 11, 2019
  • ITA: May 01, 2019
  • AOR: June 28, 2019
  • MEP/BIL: July 27, 2019
  • ADR (RCMP PCC): July 27, 2019
  • Biometrics: August 12, 2019
  • ADR (RCMP PCC) Uploaded: August 19, 2019
  • PPR: January 28, 2020
  • CoPR: February 07, 2020
Facts about my application:
  • FSW-O
  • USA Citizen
  • USA Resident
  • CRS: 451
  • NOC: 4169
Contacting IRCC:
I tried to contact IRCC as little as possible. I used the IRCC Web Form 3 times: Once to provide additional information, once for a technical issue, and once after my case passed the 6-month mark. I only called IRCC once to check on my file, also after the 6-month mark. Additionally, I did request GCMS notes twice: Once at the 2-month mark, and another time at the 4-month mark. I received the first set of notes within 30-days; however, I never received the second set of notes.

Tips/Advice:
Websites, applications, and groups that really helped me survived the Express Entry Process:
  • · IRCC Website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application.html
    • Good for general information and for accessing your application portal.
  • · MyImmitracker.com:
    • Pay for the subscription and monitor your case and those similar to yours ($24 USD/3-months).
    • Join WhatsApp Groups for individuals sharing the same AOR month as you.
  • · CanadaVisa.com:
    • Join forums for Express Entry Draws, Your AOR Month, or other topics you may have interest in
    • Join various WhatsApp Groups for individuals that share your same AOR month or Visa Office.
  • · Facebook Groups: Good for more general questions about the Express Entry and application process.
    • Moving2Canada
    • Express Entry with LegalFalcon
  • · Phone Apps:
    • Express Entry Monitor: Very good for knowing what the Draw was as soon as the information becomes available.
  • · GetGCMS.com:
    • Order GCMS notes ($15 USD) to better understand your application file.

Reactions: zxc1234 and cjas

WaitingJune19

Dec 5, 2019
Got the ready for Visa email today ,,,for everyone waiting - hang in there, it will come. Been tracking 6 months+ Ottawa folks and I feel Ottawa is doing 1 backlogged case everyday apart from 4 to 5 cases from Sep/Oct AORs

Type - FSW O
COB - India
COR - US
VO - Ottawa

My timelines -
  • AOR - June 4th
  • Medicals passed - July
  • Aug - Biometrics given
  • No news for long time
  • Nov 6th - Raised webform and got generic reply to my generic Qs
  • Nov 15 - Called IRCC- got impression from agent that everything seemed ok but no one had looked at my file for a longtime. Agent said will drop a note to concerned people. Criminality was pass
  • Jan 1st week - Called again - found out file transferred from Sydney to Ottawa, file waiting for officer review. Was told eligibility not done yet
  • Jan 23rd - Ordered GMCS notes, yet to come
  • Jan 30th - Called again - was told eligibility met, next is security (was not told security started or not)
  • Feb 1st - raised a webform to clarify on my application, didn't remember information I had submitted back in June. (was not asked by IRCC to do so - Was not an ADR)
  • Today - got the email (no GUs noticed)

Last edited:

ArviP91

Dec 3, 2019
I see a lot of applicants were able to call IRCC. Could someone please help us by providing information about how they were able to reach IRCC over the phone from outside Canada. Thanks in advance.

WaitingJune19

Dec 5, 2019
Downloaded an app called TextNow and through them you can get a Canadian number. Call IRCC 1-888-242-2100 and be ready to wait for at least 20-30 mins. If you get a message all are busy, try calling again.

If you search this forum, I am sure there are more suggestions

ArviP91

Dec 3, 2019
Downloaded an app called TextNow and through them you can get a Canadian number. Call IRCC 1-888-242-2100 and be ready to wait for at least 20-30 mins. If you get a message all are busy, try calling again.

If you search this forum, I am sure there are more suggestions
Thanks for the response, I tried this method but the call keeps hanging up after few rings. Have you tried this with any success ?

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
Hello, My AOR was July 28th and i have already completed my 6 month timeline. I got to know my VO is New Delhi and that they are very slow in their processing. Anybody facing the same problem?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hello, My AOR was July 28th and i have already completed my 6 month timeline. I got to know my VO is New Delhi and that they are very slow in their processing. Anybody facing the same problem?
Yes. My AOR is June 4 and visa office is New Delhi.

sunilkamya

Sep 20, 2019
I am worried about the comments that i have been reading on numerous other threads for NDVO. They are the slowest it seems and for that matter all my other decisions are at stake because of this! Stressed :(